Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Work? But it's Sunday.

Isabella's P.O.V

I rolled over in bed, to see the Sun shining through my room. Man I did not want to get up today. Last night Nicole and I went to our friend Criss Angel's club opening, and didn't't get home until 6:00am. I looked at the clock on the side table and it read 8:15, great only three hours of sleep. I sighed and got out of bed, walking to the open window and looking down.
My room was on the back side of the house, so I had a view of the back yard and pool.

" Hey Jake, how are you doing?" I asked our pool guy.

" I'm good Bella you?" he asked looking up at me.

" I'm almost dead. I thought I told you not to let us party anymore." I smiled.

" Have you tried to stop you two from doing something...It's a damn hard job" he laughed.

I gave him the finger before walking into my bathroom. I started the shower and striped down before stepping in.

After I was done showering, I wrapped the towel around me before walking out and making my bed. I turned on the TV to music videos and walked out of the room.

I almost burst out laughing when I opened the door to Nicole's room. She was still wearing her shirt from the last night and her head was hanging off the bed.

" Cole get up" I said walking over to the bed. " Come on get up." I shook her a little.

She still didn't move. " Nicole! Get your lazy ass up!" I screamed.

She jumped up and looked around the room. " What? Huh?" she asked.

" Get up we have work." I told her, and then laughed at the face she made.

" It's Sunday, we don't work."

" No. Today is Monday." She still didn’t get up.

" If you get out of bed, we'll go to waffle house." I know that would work, she’s been talking about waffle house for a week now.

" Deal, now get the hell out of my room" she said getting up.

I walked back into my room and done my hair and make-up, then looking for something to wear. Why is it so hard to find something? We own the place, it's not like we need to look good for anyone. I danced around as I looked for something. After I was dressed I looked at myself.

Image

Not too bad."

I walked down the stairs and into the living room where I turned on the TV. Is it just me or is there never anything on TV? Anyways, I stopped on fuse and watched Avenged Sevenfold's Dear God.

" Dear God, the only thing I ask of you. Is to hold her when I'm not around." Nicole sang as she walked into the living room.

" Cute." I told her.

" I know." she did a little turn so I could see her outfit.

Image

" Where's your purse?" she asked.

" Why?" she looked down at the stuff in her hands then back at me.

" I need somewhere to put my shit duh!"

I rolled my eyes, " It's by the door."

" See now was that so hard to just come out and say?" she walked away.

I got up and turned the TV off then walked to the door. " You ready?"

" Yeah let me get my keys, were taking my car." she said walking into the kitchen.

I picked up my purse and almost fell over. "You know, maybe you should start bring your own bag." I told her trying to through it over my shoulder.

" Maybe I should... But not today my friend." she smiled and walked out the door.

I went to walk out but I forgot my phone, so I ran back into the living room and grabbed it.
When I walked outside Cole was already getting into the car.

Image

" Come on, we got a date at waffle house." she yelled.

I got in the car, and looked over at her. " Well then if you’re my date, why didn't you open the door for me?" I asked putting my sun glasses on.

" Because I'm the sexy lazy ass date, the one that doesn't open doors." she smiled as she hit the gas and spend down the road.

" Kids! Nicole. Watch out for the kids!" I screamed. Turning my head away, I didn't want to watch if we hit one.

" I'm not going to hit them! I see them!" she yelled back.

" Next time I'm driving." I told her.

" You just sit there and enjoy the ride. Be thankful you have a friend that would drive you around in her cool car." she rolled down the windows and turned up the music full blast. We sang as loud as we could to the words of Just Dance by Lady Ga Ga.

" I swear people act like they've never seen two girls sing be for. It’s Vegas for god's sake!" Nicole yelled as we were at a red light.

I looked around us and seen the cars on both side looking at us. I gave them an evil look and laughed when they turned their heads back to the road.

" Oh my god!!" I screamed and turned it up louder.

We both started screaming the words to Mariah Carey's Don't Forget About Us. That was 'Our' song, even though everyone made fun of us.

*************************************
*********************************************
************************************************

" You ready to go back?" I asked Cole as we ate.

" Go where?" she looked up from her pecan waffle.

I rolled my eyes. " West Chester, are you ready to go back?"

" Yeah I'm packed... And I'm kind of happy were going back." she said taking a drink.

" Really why?" she shrugged her shoulders.

" I guess I just want to see everybody, Go check out the old hang outs." she smiled.

" Yeah I guess....I want to go back, I just...I don't know. We worked so hard to get out of there, and now were going back." I said looking down.

" It's not like we’re going to stay there." She was right.

" Yeah I guess so, At least we get to see Ape."

" No! There's no way we're going to see him!"

" We're not going to see him, we're going to see Ape." I told her.

" No Bella! You know Bam's there, I just don't want to see him." she said setting her fork down.

" Why not? You know you always had a thing for him. And he always liked you."

" I did not have a thing for Bam, and he didn't like me. He was 8 years older than me." I knew she was lying.

" Then why did you make out with him at your 17th birthday?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

" Because the guys caught the place on fire, and when that cops came to get Bam I kissed him." She said.

" That still doesn't answer my question."

" Because when the cop walked up he thought we were making out the whole time and Bam had nothing to do with the fire." she said smiling.

" Sure you did"

****************************************************************************************************

" Hey Mark, you ready to get started?" I asked as we walked into our CEO's office.

" Yeah all we need for you today is to okay a few things, and then there's a meeting with someone from a new store, that would like to carry your stuff." we nodded our head and started our day.

*************************

Once we were at home, I changed into my pj's and went to watch TV with Nicole.

" I thought you didn't like him?" I asked as I walked in to see her watching Viva La Bam.

" Well it's funny, and I like to watch Raab and Dunn." she said looking back at the TV.

" Sure you do.... Because you replaying the part that shows Bam ass is funny."

" It is... in a weird sexy kind of way." she said then laughed...

The rest of the night was spent watching Viva La Bam, and talking about old times.

Maybe going back wouldn't be so bad. At least I Hope not...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the worst first chapter ever! But i wrote this four different times and this is the first time it saved. so sorry i just wanted it out...

Comments= updates....