Is This Heaven? or Hell?

Fix! Fax! Fox!

Nicole's P.O.V

"Come on, it can't be that bad."

"Oh you have no idea! I look like a fucking cow."

I groaned befor getting off the bed,"You know what? I'm just coming in."

I pushed the door open befor bursting out laughing at the sight in front of me.

"Really Bam, it's not that bad." I held in the small laugh dying to come out.

Let me fill you in a little. Today is the day we leave for Huntington Beach, California, still lost? Well then I'll start from the beginning.

It was a little over a week ago today that Brian asked us to the Avenged concert, well anyways the show was moved to Huntington Beach because of some weird unknown reason, as Brian had put it.

After a 10 minute talk on the phone with the one and only M. Shadows, Brian booked us four a flight out to H.B. Wich I think is stupid, because it's only a few hours away.

And now I bet you want to know why Bam claims he looks like a cow right?

Well Brian and Bam made a bet over some car show and Brian won. Wich ended in Bam wearing white skinny jeans, a black shirt and black boots. There for why he looks like a cow.

"I'm not wearing it!" He yelled befor grabbing the him of his shirt and ripping it over his head.

"But you lost, you have to"
I told him while leaning back against the wall.

"Have to my ass."

I rolled my eyes at him, "It's only fair Bam, he won now you owe him."

He shrugged his shoulders befor undoing his pants.

"At least wait till' I'm out of the room..." I trailed off.

"It's not like you haven't seen me naked befor."

I turned to look at him, a smirk across his amazing face.

"If I remember right it wasn't by choice either." I pointed out .

He let out a deep laugh before speaking, "And if I remember right, you didn't turn your head."

I scoffed at what he said remembering that night just fine.

"Can't you ever get a story right?" I asked walking closer to him, trying to bloke out the fact that he was now standing in his boxers. "You made Ryan Dunn hold my head in place because I said you had a little dick, so you took all your clothes off to prove me wrong."

I stopped. Walking out of the bathroom I turned back to face him, "And trust me when I say my baby, I've never been wrong... And I was far from wrong that day!"

I laughed to myself as I walked back into my bedroom, shutting the door behind me I lied down on the bed.

Truth be told I was way wrong that day.. But I'll be damned if I ever tell him that.

You know what I just thought about something, "Bam! Come here!"

I waited a few minutes, until he walked in this time wearing a pair of black jeans.

"Do you know I could have you put in jail?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"How?"

"That day when you showed me your umm.... little pride I was only 16." I smirked.

"And?"

I rolled my eyed at him, "You were 22, do the math Bam."

He thought about it for a second. "That doesn't count, we were dating"

"Who else could prove that?"

He shook his head, "No one...But still it doesn't count."

" Why don't it? I was underage I could put you away, with one phone call."

I laughed at the look on his face, but I don't blame him. He knew I would do it if I really wanted to.

"You wouldn't!"

I smirked nodding my head, "Oh I would."

He sighed befor walking out of the room.

That was so fucked up. I don't even think it counts now since I didn't tell then, oh well he believed it.

"Why did Bam shut stop me and say 'She wouldn't would she?'"

Isabella asked walking into the room, holding her clothes in her hands.

"Long story," I laughed. "By the way I like your hair.

Her hair was let's just say out there today..but in a good way, you know? Like it was really big and sexy.

"Thank you, thank you." She smiled befor walking into my bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I yelled through the door.

"Shaving my legs getting dress and doing my make-up, you know just stuff." She yelled back.

I rolled my eyes... Man I've been doing that a lot today.

After I grabbed all the things I would need for my shower, I pick up my outfit for the day and walked the short walk down the hall to Bella's room.

I laughed to myself as I walked into the room, Brian was laying across the bed his head was the only thing covered in blankets.

I took a look closer only to laugh again, his pants had fish on them.

Hahahaha I'll remember that for later!

I stepped into the shower letting the hot water cover me from head to toe.

You know as much as I don't want to say it, or even believe it for that matter. Bam being here really isn't that bad. Don't get me wrong we still fight day and night, but we also have those moments. You know the ones people would die for, where you just see the love booming between two people, yep those[\b] moments! Who wouldve thought it!

I've seen him almost every day for the past 2 and a half weeks, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt to look at him. But I'm learning to move on. Its like after all these years this is what it takes to get me over him. So if living with him does it, then all I can say is hello room mate.

After I was dressed

Image

I finished my hair and make-up, before walking past the now emtey bed and down stairs.

"Wow what did we do for you to grace us with heels?" Isabella aked from her spot on the couch.

"I think she looks hot." Brian repleyed not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Your not aloud to think she's hot!" I heard Bam yell.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Hall way!"

I walked over to the hall way that lead into the kitchen, and shure enough he was laying in the middle of the floor.

"Why are you laying here?"

"Just thinking.." He trailed off.

"About?"

"Shit," he smiled up at me. "Lay with me."

"But I'll mess my clothes up..." I told him starting to walk away.

The truth was I didn't want to take the chance of starting a fight or some shit with him. I've learned that if I just avoid being close to him for a while, we get along.

He grabbed my leg stopping me from leaving, "Please?"

I looked down and couldn't say no to him.

sighing I lied down in the floor, but as close to the wall as I could get.

"Closer." He wispheard.

I turned over, still leaving room between us, but now I was laying on my back.

He laughed, and moved closer.

"I'm not going to rape you ya' know." He told me, as he moved closer. He pushed on arm under my back and the other lossly across my waist.

I took I'm a deep breath, loving the way he smelled..

See this was the Bam I fell in love with. Was he always like this? No. But he was with me, and I loved every second of it.

"You know it's funny how no matter how many people you have in your life, there's only one that makes you want to be different." He said slowly as he ran his fingers along my side where my shirt had came up some.

"Different how?" I asked turning more into him so I was facing him.

"Like I want to be better at what I do. I want people to think I'm something other then a skatebording jackass. I want to talk better and walk better, and anything I can do different I wat to do it! And it doesn't matter if anyone even see's me different, you know why?"

He stopped, moving his face closer to mine. "Because as long as you see me different. As long as you see me for who I really am, no one else matters..."

I didn't know what to say, I dont think Bam's ever sounded the way he did. It almost sounded like he needed me to believe him. and the worst part was I did.

"Look at me." I reached up and took his face in my hands.

"You don't have to be different... You've never changed. And if you look deep enough down, your still that Bam Margera, that no one in town liked. You'll never lose that part of you..."

I stopped. looking him in the eye, "Unless you let it go."

"I wouldn't dare let it go, I wouldn't dare let you go."

As much as I was loving everything he was saying, I couldn't let myself fall for it. There's always another side to Bam. There's always a game, or a prize to everything. It's never what it seems wheb it comes to him.

But what I said slipped out of my mouth before I could stop myself,

"I wouldn't dare let you."

"Do you really mean it, or are you just fucking with me?" He asked.

For a second I though about saying 'ha ha just joking.. But I didn't.

"No, I mean it."

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I got an idea. But befor you say no you have to listen to everything I have to say."

I nodded my head and he went on.

"I know your going to think I'm crazy and start yelling at me...but, I think we should get together-"

"Stop." He told me when I opened my mouth to speak. "Just think about everything you've felt these past few weeks, and tell me you didn't feel better then have have the last few years... You can't and you know its true, please let try this again."

"Ok." I think that shocked me more then it did him.

"Ok?" He asked shocked.

I nodded, "Yeah ok, but we can't tell anyone."

"Why? I wanna tell the fucking world!"

I laughed at him. "Just trust me on this, if things work while were gone, when we get back you can tell who ever the fuck you want."

"So this means I can do this.." He traild off as his lips crashed into mine.

I pulled away smiling, "Any time."

"Fuck yeah!" He yelled, making me laugh.

"Can we get up now, my backs starting to hurt?"

He stood up before pulling me up with him.

"It'll be different this time I swear."

" You like the word different today don't you?" I asked smiling.

He nodded, "But really I'll never hurt you again."

I just hope he was right.

****************

Isabella's P.O.V

I hate waiting in a airport. All it makes me want to do is think of all the ways the plane could crash and we would all die! And you know what else I hate? I hate this shirt... This belt keeps moving everywhere. It might help if I show you what I'm talking about right?

Image

See what I'm talking about now?

Anyways our plane don't borad for another 20 minutes, and I'm so sick or listining to Nicole and Brian go on and on about fishy pants.

"Will you two shut the fuck up already!" I yelled making the people around look at us.

"Yeah, here Bella take a picture of us." I looked over at Bam who was holding out a phone.

I smiled at the teenage girl standing next to Bam, and took the picture before handing her the phone back.

"Thank you! Do you think he'll take on with me?" She asked pointing to Brian who was calling Nicole a no good little bitch.

"I'm shure he will, just ask." She shrugged her shoulders and went to ask, but Bam cut her off.

"Hey shit ass get over here."

Brian groaned before standing up.

"What do you wa- Oh hey!" He smiled to the girl.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked smiling.

He nodded his head, "Shure come here."

She handed me her phone again and walked over to Brian who wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

I smiled at Brian, but something was off, he just turned his head down to the girl and told her to do the rock sign.

After I took the picture I set down next to Brian.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking over at him.

"Nothing." He still didn't look at me.

"Are you shure?"

He nodded his head, before looking over at me. "Don't worry ok? I'll deal with it later."

I'm really scared to fine out what IT is.

I looked over and Bam had just said something funny to Cole because she was laughing like a freak.

"What the hell is up with you two today?" I asked.

They both looked at each other before bursting out laughing again.
"Fix! Fax! Fox!" Cole screamed before falling off her chair laughing.

"What the fuck did she just say?" Brian was looking down at her like she had 10 heads.

"Fix fax fox." Bam answered.

"Its the saying of the day!!" she told us as she got off the floor.

"You guys are acting like kids again," I told them shaking my head.

"Mr. Haner, you and your friends can now bored first class."

"Thank you ma'am."

After we said our thank you's to the old lady we boreded the plane.

"Where do you want to set?" I asked looking back to Brian.

"Umm... Where ever you want.."

Ok something is really up with him and its starting to get on my nerves...

"Are you shure your ok?" I asked him as I set down in the row infront of Bam and Nicole.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." He looked at me really fast before going back to texting on his phones. He's been doing that a lot today too.

*************

You know it makes my head hurt to think about why a few hour flight felt like 10 days...

And if that's not enough to top it all off, Brian said like two words to me the whole time?

As we were walking through the air port Brian didn't look to good.

"What's up with him?" Nicole aked walking up next to me.

"I don't know he won't tell me." I sighed.

"Maybe he just wants the guys to like you." She smiled.

"Yeah maybe." I gave her a small smile.

"Whose picking us up?" Bam asked.

"Zacky I think." He answered scratching the back of his neck.. "Bella can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

I nodded my head before fallowing him over to the small setting room.

"You may hate me after this but I really need to tell you this.. And I should have told you thid the day I met you and I kn-"

"Just get to the point." I cut him off.

He looked down before saying the two words I never thought he'd say.

"I'm Engaged."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha Ha Didnt see that on coming did you!??!!??!!

Don't hate me lol but another one will be out very soon...

Comment..