Suburban Thrills

When It Rains

It was raining out side and Brendon was sick of being inside. Ryan didn't let him go out since their tour was going to start in a few days. But no matter what Ryan told him, Brendon was more hesitant to go outside. He just didn't want to stay in.

"You're lame and I hate you," Brendon whined crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out like a 5-year-old.

"You're overreacting. I know you don't really hate me," Ryan said too busy tuning his guitar to look up at Brendon's pouting face.

In fact, Brendon was not even close to hating him. He adored him so much as loved him more than anything in the whole world.

Brendon sat on the couch feeling almost brain dead since he's been sitting there almost the whole day and it was already 4:00 p.m.

"Whens Spencer and Jon gonna be baaaaaack?" Brendon asked turning off the T.V.

"Not for awhile," Ryan answered still busy to look up at him.

After hearing that, Brendon stretched his legs and lay his stomach on the couch and placing his chin on the arm rest which made bodiless or merely just a head on the arm rest. "So its just the two of us for like, a long time?!?" he asked cheerfully.

"Just you, me and the walls, baby," he said looking up at him giving him a wink which made Brendon smile.

So after a few minutes of hard thinking on what to do, Brendon walked up to Ryan, who was sitting on the kitchen counter, slowly and looked deep into his eyes. And before Ryan knew it, Brendon wrapped his thighs around his waist. Ryan smirked, wrapping his arms around Brendon's waist.

The guitar between them pressed against their stomachs which made it slightly uncomfortable. So he leaned down to Ryan's ear and whispered seductively,"Why don't you drop that guitar so we could--" but was cut off by the loud 'thud' that Ryan's guitar made as it fell beside them on the kitchen counter.

He looked right into Ryan's brown eyes again and just wanted to fuck him right then and there but couldn't because that was where Spencer ate his breakfast every morning. Poor boy, if he knew what they would do on the kitchen counter.

"You are so hot right now," Brendon said crashing his lips to his, clutching down on Ryan's brown hair. He groaned at the boy's actions and jumped off the counter carrying Brendon with him. It was amazing how a boy with Ryan's structure could carry Brendon all the way to his bedroom.

When they got to his bedroom, he threw him down on the bed and jumped on top of him. He quickly took off this shirt and unbuckled his pants. Things went fast and before both of them knew it they were both stripped down to their boxers. Brendon grinned on top of him giving him light kisses down to his belly button. He looked up at Ryan and he saw him shake his head. He went back up to him and asked,"Why not? Why can't we go below the boxers?" he pouted still on top of him.

"Because it's just not yet the time to do it. Don't you think we would be going a little ahead of our selves?," he stated softly, his brown eyes looking deep into Brendon. He understood perfectly and smiled. "Are you mad?" he asked looking up at Brendon.

"Of course not! Why would I be mad? I probably think it would be a big step for the both of us. But its not gonna stop me from doing this!" he said and started tickling Ryan everywhere on his body. He laughed so hard it made stomach clench but being this close to Brendon made Ryan feel completely happy.

Through the night not just laughs we're heard through out the whole apartment but Moaning, groaning and screams we're heard through out the apartment. And there was no below-the-boxers action going on so who knew what more they could do if there was.

Though Brendon and Ryan were sleeping already at 12:00 a.m., Jon and Spencer were still awake. They heard every sound that both of them did the whole time and it scared the hell out of Jon and Spencer on what was going on in the next room. They somewhat knew that the both of them liked each other but they sounds they hear were the kinds you would hear from lovers after an extravagant evening.

***
He watched Brendon sleep that night, the sheets wrapped around him because of the cold. He gave him a kiss on the forehead making him smile in his sleep. He leaned in forward and whispered in his ear,"Good night, Brendon." He fell asleep right after that and wrapped his arms around him, snuggling down on his chest.

And as Ryan fell asleep, Brendon opened his eyes feeling Ryan snuggling down on him. "Good night, Ryan," he whispered kissing him on the tip of his nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!! New story!! Woo hoo! Well I first did this on my note book and then I decided to put it here already since its Friday the 13th and that I'm just at home and not at the Fall Out Boy concert. D:

But anyways, tell me what you think!

Comments and Subscriptions are loved! I hope you enjoy this!