Suburban Thrills

When I Look In Your Eyes

The very next morning, Brendon woke up with the sun shining down on his face. He smiled seeing that Ryan was still close to him just like last night. He looked at him giving him a soft kiss on the lips which caused him to wake up. He fluttered his eyes opened smiling at the sight of Brendon in the morning.

"Good morning, Ryry!" he greeted cheerfully....and loudly. As early as now, Brendon was already loud and cheerful. Ryan winced at the volume of his voice. "Oh sorry," Brendon apologized giving him a small smile. He smiled back looking into his eyes until they heard a knock on the door.

"Ryan! We need to talk to the both of you! So when you're ready just come out and stuff,"Spencer stated through the door.

"How did we know we were awake already?" Brendon asked rather astonished.

"Well maybe he heard your loud voice," Ryan joked kissing him the cheek.

"Curse my loud voice!" he said throwing his fist in the air making Ryan giggle.

"Don't worry, I love your loud voice," Ryan smiled walking out of bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked looking at Ryan from the bed.

"I'm going to take a bath. Do you want to come?" he asked turning around before he entered the bathroom.

"You didn't even have to ask," he smirked jumping out of bed to take a shower.

***
After a bath that has seemed to last forever for Jon and Spencer, they finally stepped out of Ryan's room.

"Look who finally decided to come out of hiding!" Jon laughed leaning back on the chair he sat on. Brendon stuck his tongue out at him just like what he did to Ryan before.

"You are such a fag for not telling us that you two are doing each other," Jon said, his tone the kind you'd hear from a teenager, sitting on the couch reading the comic strip in the news paper.

"Who said we were?!?" Brendon asked, his eyes nearly bulging out of his eye sockets.

"No one said you were," Spencer said rolling his eyes. "Its just that, you were just so loud last night that it was hard to go to sleep."

"Sorry," Ryan and Brendon apologized, embarrassed at themselves.

"I had to sleep with ear phones," Jon said, his mouth making the shape of the letter 'o' when he said 'phones'.

"But listen, we aren't together," Brendon said throwing his arm around Ryan's neck. "We're not?" Ryan asked stepping away from Brendon.

"I don't know. I just thought that we haven't talked about it yet so...." Brendon mumbled drifting off unsure how to continue.

"So what was all that last night?!? What do you think of me? A one night stand? Is that it?!" Ryan asked angrily storming back into his room.

"Shit, look what you did now, you ruined the natural balance of this apartment," Jon said half joking placing the news paper on the coffee table.

Who could believe that Ryan Ross threw a hissy fit.

***
"Ryan! C'mon! You have to come out soon!" Spencer called knocking on his door. Ryan sort of used. How Brendon say they weren't together when everything last felt as if they were.

"Where's Brendon?" Spencer asked looking back at Jon, who was eating Cheetos.

"He left," Jon answered leaning on the door frame, eating his Cheetos.

"What? When?" he asked unaware that Brendon had left 15 minutes ago.

"I dunno. He was bummed so he left," he shrugged heading back to his room.

***
Brendon walked down the street thinking about what he was going to say to Ryan. He felt bad that he made Ryan feel that way he had to do something about it. But he was just scared about what his fans would think if they found out that him and Ryan were dating. His mind was full of questions that only he could answer..

The wind blew through his hair and thought for a moment and stopped right at the entrance of Starbucks. And right then, he started running toward the direction of his apartment which was actually twenty blocks away. He ran fast enough that he couldn't think about anything else. He couldn't stop to talk to a fan which made him feel a little bad.

He finally got to their apartment and quickly burst through the door remembering exactly what he was going to say. He headed to Ryan's room and stopped right at the door.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?" Jon asked still eating his Cheetos.

"I just had an epiphany," Brendon said panting, taking off this jacket. "Is Ryan still inside?"

"Yeah, he never left."

"Hey guys, can you do something for me?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" Spencer nodded.

"I need you to step out of the apartment for a bit. just for a while cause I need to talk to Ryan," he said clasping his hands together.

"Okay. C'mon Spencer, lets go see if that bum is this on the side of the apartment," Jon said taking a new bag of Cheetos.

They left and Brendon was ready for what he was going to do. He was going to take a big step in his life but he knew that he wanted this. But is it was Ryan wanted?

"Ryan....I'm sorry. I need to say something for you and I want to be able to see you when I say this.

"What is it?" he asked through the door.

"Well I can't say it unless I see you," he said looking down.

So Ryan opened the door with a slight tear rolling down his cheek. Brendon wiped it off making Ryan give a weak smile.

"I wanna be your boyfriend and this time I'm sure of it. With every bone in my body I'm sure I want this and I hope you want this too. I wanna be the person you can depend on, the person who'd be there for you. I'm sorry if I said we weren't together awhile ago but I was scared. But now I realize that I want this! I wanna be with you! So I hope you can forgive me," he said making himself breathless.

Ryan felt this rush of happiness inside of him. "Brendon, I'm sorry also. I'm sorry that I overreacted awhile ago and I know I shouldn't have. I was maybe rushing but I knew I shouldn't have," he said looking up at him.

"Ryan..." Brendon said softly placing his hands on the side of his face. "So will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course!" Ryan answered joyfully leaping into his arms. Brendon held him as close as before hoping that he didn't have to let him go.

Ryan pulled away and just like before looked him in the eyes and leaned in forward, giving him a kiss. It was tender, soft and full of emotions that Brendon had never felt before.

They were standing in the middle of the door way in which they wished was a never ending kiss until Jon and Spencer came peeped through the door.

"We see you!" Brendon said pulling away, looking at the door.

"Sorry! Does that kiss mean you're together now? No more fighting? No more anger?" Jon apologized and apologized.

"Well what did that very long kiss mean to you?" Ryan asked raising an eye brow.

"Uh...yes?" Jon said giving a shrug.

"Well obviously," Brendon smiled looking back at Ryan.

***
Spencer and Jon came back inside while Ryan and Brendon were out in the terrace, looking at the night sky.

"What a waste, I had already made a list on who would do the chores if Ryan was going to lock himself in his room," Jon said sitting beside Spencer on the couch drinking beer.

"Can I see the list?" Spencer said taking it from Jon. "What the hell?!?" Spencer asked crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it at Jon. He laughed at Spencer's annoyance and just continued drinking is beer.

The of chores list:
Cleaning the apartment-Spencer
Cooking-Spencer
Setting the table-Spencer
Washing the dishes-Spencer
Buying groceries-Spencer
Washing the car-Spencer
Cleaning the cat shit-Spencer
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentines Day! :D So anyways to send my love, I give you another chapter!! :D I kinda like this chapter even though its a tad long but I hope you like this. :]

Comments and Subscriptions are loved very, very much too :D