Status: A work in progress for years and years and years ... etc

Headfirst for Halos

He Didn't Know

I was rudely woken at 6am by my Mother dearest demanding I get out of bed in order to get ready for the wedding.

“Oh, this will be so fun!”

She was seriously scaring me. I never knew she enjoyed dressing up so much.

I was still in a silent shock from yesterday as my mother pulled me into a sitting position.

I was a bridesmaid. I had to walk up the aisle with Billie Joe. I had to dance with Billie Joe.

His Mom had come over yesterday morning in a state. I had heard her from upstairs. My mother cooed and shushed her and made her calm down. Then I heard footsteps coming to my door from the stairway.

“Hey Honey, I kinda have a favour to ask,” she started.

I knew she knew I wouldn’t what to do whatever it was. I could tell by the look on her face.

“Would you help out Ollie by being a bridesmaid at the wedding on Saturday?” she lifted her slender fingers to her mouth. My Mom never bit her nails unless she was anxious.

She really needed me to do this.

“Ugh, sure I’ll do it.”

I didn’t know then that I’d have to be “doing it’’ with none other than Billie Joe.

So we went to dinner on the Friday at Ollie’s. I hadn’t been in that house for years, yet it was still as I remembered it. It had the same furniture and the same smell of home cooking flowing through it.

We were seated at the table when he came in. I knew he was coming. Ollie had yelled on him to come down just moments before. But still, I couldn’t contain my nerves when he entered the room. I could almost feel the old bruises on my legs even though they had faded long ago. Ollie then told him about me being the extra bridesmaid.

He didn’t know. He hadn’t previously agreed to this?

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwhahaha Bet your all shocked. 2 updates [allbeitcrappy] in 2 days.

comments=loves