I Hate You...No, I Wasn't Being Sarcastic

First test

Chapter 3

I quickly changed into my ragged Jimi Hendrix shirt, if it was a shirt anymore, and my ripped jeans just as Mark asked me to, and ran out to meet him. He was wearing black skinnies (again, yes) , joker converse, a white shirt and the most amazing scarf I had ever seen!

"Okay guys, so now that you're changed what I want you to do is," Mark grinned evilly, oh that bastard,forget about what I said about him being cute, "I want you to clean the bathrooms with..." he grinned wider, "your own clothing." Oh hell no.

Alex seemed horrified, I think his eyes bulged out, literally.I would have taken a picture, but sadly I had no camera there. Where's technology when you need it? "Uh, Mark, you are kidding, right?"

He smiled, "Well that depends on your definition of kidding." I don't think kidding has more than one definiton.

"Well, it sort of means lying jokingly in my book." I answered for Alex which glared in response.

"It means the same in my book so no, I'm not kidding."

Alex pointed towards himself, "I'm suppossed to be doing this? Me? Alexander? Your best friend? " Ha! Even little rich pretty boy has to do it =p. Who am I kidding, I have to do it too. Sigh. But at least i get the pleasure of seeing his aggravated face.

Mark took out a sharpie and wrote on Alex's forehead 'Duh.'

"Yeah thanks dude, you just wrote on me with a permanent marker. " hahahahahahahaha. I give back to Mark what I took back about me saying he was cute.

"I'm aware and no problem." Mark patted my head, "I guess you won't be needing any cleaning supplies huh?"

Very nice of you to remind me Mark. I'll keep this in mind when your birthday comes up. Be prepared, oh be prepared you little dumbass. When you least expect it, I'll be watching your every move and you won't be happy about the results that may come from this!
____________________________________________________________________________

"Okay so now that we’re wet you start with the left, I do the right." Who does Alex think he is? Ordering me to clean the left side of the bathroom. That side is always yuckier, I don't know why people prefer it. Or maybe it's because the janitors at this place are afraid of what might come out of those I sure as hell am not tryingto find out.

I glared, "What makes you think you're the one giving the orders?" Who put king Asshole in charge?

"Well I don't know, I am from the superior race so I thought, Why not give the orders?" Unless superior race includes a race running on porno, then no.

I smirked , "If you were the superior race maybe you could use both at the same time, but there's only enough blood to run one isn't there?" Wise words by Robin Williams. He's my man.

"Since I can't punch you..."

"What too afra-" I was stop mid-sentence because of his wet t-shirt landing on my face .

Thank God he didn’t punch me, I wouldn’t have gotten a sight of his abs . His very, very nice up Samantha, snap out of it!“ You little asshole!!!”

Now I was running around the bathroom dipping his shirt in a dirty toilet to throw it at him, which caused me to slip on the water in the floor. And I fell. Much to his content.

Alex was laughing histerically , clutching his stomach. I’m so going to punch that idiot when I get up from the floor “Wow, that was stupid even for you I thought you couldn't get any stupider. I mean, you dated Joe and he---” He said in between laughs. So I picked up the t-shirt that I had managed to get even dirtier than it was before and shoved it in his face. No one says his name around me. I won't allow those damn memories back.

Now the fight was on.

Alex pushed me to the ground, but…

I secretly had taken with me from the supply closet one of those things you use to clean cars[which was now covered in soap and dirty toilet germs], which was not allowed by Mark, who had restricted the use of any supply to clean the darn bathroom and as he hovered over me I shoved it into his face. (His perfect pale face.)Boy really does need a tan. Maybe I should buy one of those tanning creams for him.

Now that is what I call art.

I looked up at Alex, as he hovered over me, he had the most gorgeous blue-green eyes I had ever seen. I had to admit, he was an attractive boy. His black hair suited his pale features perfectly. His nose was the most perfect thing I had ever seen, And the way his hair fell on his face was enough to bring back dead. His…

What in the hell did you just think Samantha?

Mark burst the door open . Thank you Mark! For not letting me turn into a psychopath. I can’t believe I actually thought that. Snap out of it Sam. No matter how attractive the boy is, it doesn’t matter, he is still Alexander Jackson Walker, an arrogant cocky bastard. Never forget that, or you will fall pray to his charm.

“What in the hell are you two doing? I thought you two hated each other.” Mark’s eye’s widened as he saw us. I quickly scrambled from under Alex while an ackward silence filled the air. Mark, just had to be perverted and think about 'that' when he saw us.

“It’s so not what you think. Alex was trying to order me around and I told him not to so we sort of got into a little fight. It was little, very little.” I like Mark, in a friend way of course, but he scares the crap outta me when he’s mad. Let’s just hope he ate something for lunch. Or there's going to be a very angry and hungry boy in here.

He closed his eyes and sighed, “Why can’t you two just get along for once?”

“I’m surprised you get along with him, Mark.” I murmured.

“Look Sam, once you get to know him , he isn’t bad at all.”

I raised my eyebrows , “You mean he’s not so bad in the arrogant cocky bastards category right, there are worse?”

Mark sighed, “I give up.” He started walking out of the bathroom, “ Just clean the bathroom and try not to kill each other.” I don’t think that will be so easy considering who I am with in this bathroom. “Sam, clean the left side, Alex you clean the right.”

O’ cmon! I must be cursed. I hate karma, it always backfires.
____________________________________________________________________________

I had been scrubbing toilets and floors for the past 3 hours. I don’t think that I have a back anymore. My spinal cord is probably dislocated, so is my hand. Plus, I smell like a walking bathroom, which is not the most pleasant smell you would want to come by. I was a mess, my hair was twisted in every side possible, and Alex, just had to look good even dirty, damn him and his good karma. I'vedone more good in my lifetime than him and he still manages to get the best!

“Wow, nice job guys, there weren’t even murder attempts, I’m glad. Plus, you did a good job with the bathroom too. “ I smiled at my good job. “But of course, there has to be a winner for the day.” C’mon, c’mon, c’mon, c’mon, c’mon! I have to win this!!! It’s my only chance to start out right with Mark!

“And the winner is, “ This reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine, “Sam.”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!” I grinned.

Mark smiled, “Congratulations on your first win, your side of the bathroom was impeccable.”

“Who’s the superior race now eh Alex?”

And so the game has begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blahh, this story is sooooo not me.
But anyways I need advice on what I could do to it.