Status: slow

I don't care what you think as long as its about me

I'm turning into the slut huh?

Later that day I got a call from Charlie on my new cell phone he had got me saying that I had to go home for a little while to explain what all is going on in my life now. Of course he knows what I am the important white wolf and that I have a duty now. Jake and I pulled up into the drive way and noticed that the leeches car was here...still. Great we are going to have to but up with the leech and leech lover. I always knew there was a reason that I would never like Edward, we are ment to be enemys and thats how it will always be.

"I dont wanna see them." I hissed looking at the house.
"I dont wanna see them either but we will have to deal with it. Remember we can't hurt them or the treaty will be broken." Jake reminded me.
"I'll try not to." I said smiling at Jake then climbed out of his rabbit that I loved so much.
"I'll be right next to you the whole time." Jake whispered in my ear as we met up at the front of his car and grabbed my hand as we both walked thought the front door to see Charlie sitting on the couch with a the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face.
"What are you so happy about dad?" I asked looking at him weird.
"Edward and Bella where in here with me until the both of you pulled up. They went up to Bellas room fast." Charile told us as we took a seat next to him.
"Good, I dont wanna see them right now." I told Charlie glaring up at the ceiling as I heard Edward call Jacob a stupid mutt.
"I'm gonna kill him."I grawled standing up only to have Jake pull me back down and rapping an arm around me.
"Just because you could doesn't mean you can." Jacob said to me.
"So Dad, what did you need me home for?" I asked looking back at Charlie who was staring at both Jake and me with aprovel in his eyes.
"I miss my good dauther, your never here anymore and I miss you." Dad said looking at me with a kind smile.
"I guess Jake and I could stay here for the next couple of nights." I told him as I looked back and forth at dad and jake.
"I'd be more then happy to piss off the leech." Jake said smiling at Charlie.
"Jacob, I'm sure glad I have one dauther that is smart enough to be with you." Charlie said to Jake.
"I'm glad I got over Bella, she really has shown her true colors." Jake said looking up at Bella's room as we both heard Edward telling Bella what we were saying and thinking
"I'm so sick of Edward reading my mind."I told both the men in the living room with me.
"Lets go to my room." I told jake still glaring at the ceiling.

Jacob and I walked up the stairs and past Bella's room and entered my room. I got an evil smirk on my face as I turned around and looked up at Jake who was now only a couple inches taller then me instead of about three feet. I slowly walked up to Jake who looked at me with weary eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jake asked me backing up and falling onto my bed when the back of his knees hit the bottom of it.
"Something." I said crawling ontop of him and started to kiss him fircely on the lips.

I heard Bella gasp as Edward filled her in on what was happening in the room next to hers. The next thing I know Jake and I are having a heated make out and then my door is flug open like someone kicked it in.

"Riley, get out off of Jacob." Bella yelled at me while walking in my room.
"I believe you are invaiding my privicy." I said sweetly to Bella and getting up to stand right infront of her making me tower over her.
"Your turning into such a slut." Bella yelled at me.
"Oh, I'm turning into the slut huh? I'm not the one that used poor Jake to get the details as why the Cullens aren't allowed on the res." I said kindly to her, trying to be the better person.
"I'm not the one throwing myself on him." Bella yelled pushing me only to push herself back.
"Your the one that kissed him when you where going out with the leech Isabella. If I'm right thats called cheating and cheating is being a slut, i'm not cheating so I'm not a slut." I said smirking at her as I walked back up to her and staring her down.

She finally broke her stare knowing she couldn't win and looked at Jacob with an evil smirk on her face.
"He only loves you because he imprinted on you. He would never want you if it wasn't for that fact." Bella said smirking up at me thinking she got me.
"Of course he would still love me little Bella, I unlike you have a great personality that never changes, you on the other hand are sweet and shy at first then you turn into a totally different person." I said glaring down at her.
"Bitch." She called me thinking it would hurt.
"Well your right Bella, I am a female dog." I said smiling at her."And your a whore. Oh well, somethings will never change. Now get out of my room." I said picking her up and dropping her as soon as I got her out of my room then slamed my door shut and locked it this time.
"Now where were we?" I asked looking back at Jacob who had the biggest smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone likes it. Sabby is such a better writer then me.