"Room Raiders" with Green Day.

UNO

I walked slowly towards my bed.

After such a wild party, I needed some sleep. The guys had left my hotel room in a real mess and I promised to myself I would clean some of it the next day, before leaving.

I threw myself on the bed still fully clothed, not caring I still smelled slightly of beer and smoke. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...

I woke up suddenly and abruptly when someone opened my bedroom door loudly.

"Hey, what the fuck? Stop, what are you doing?"

Somebody had jumped on me, stopping every attempt of resistance. Then I felt someone else catching my arms and dragging me out of my room. I turned around to see a very big man dressed in black.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!"

Holy shit, they're kidnapping me, I thought.

I tried to escape once more, but the big man stopped me every time, so I eventually let them drag me wherever.

Outside our hotel there was a white van with no windows waiting. They literally threw me in, and I faced blackness.

I waited a couple of seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, but before I could even have a look around, I heard someone laughing.

"I can't believe it!" said the voice. A voice I knew.

"Tre?" I asked.

"Yes, man! They got you, too, huh?"

"Where the fuck are we?" I asked again.

"Oh, man, I don't know, but I hope Billie Joe gets here soon, I so want to see his face!" he laughed some more.

"That's not funny, Tre!"

Right that moment, Billie Joe was pushed in with us.

He was wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist. Tre and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Billie, for fuck's sake, do you really need to sleep naked?" I said, in between laughters.

"Well, at least I was lucky I managed to grab a towel before they dragged me off. They probably would've got me out in the street even if I was naked." he replied.

"Am I the only one who took a shower last night?" Tre asked, touching his wet hair.

We looked at him.

"You didn't take a shower, Tre, we threw you under the water, remember?" I said.

"Actually... No, I don't."

"Now, anyone knows why we're all here, in semi-darkness?" I asked.

Suddenly all the lights were lit up and we could see properly. We were in the back of the van, and in the middle stood a TV screen.

We all looked at each other with questioning looks on our faces.

The TV turned itself on, and a female voice spoke:

"Good morning, members of Green Day. I hope you slept well. Welcome to the MTV show, Room Raiders."

Oh, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I have a few ideas. It's not gonna be a long story, I don't think there'll be more than 10 chapters or so. There will be a sequel, though.
I just hope this story doesn't end up like my previous stories did.
So, please, COMMENT!

-Lena-