"Room Raiders" with Green Day.

DUE

<<This is Celebrity Room Raiders, >> this time a male voice said from the TV. <<You're going to be picked for a date, not by your looks or talent, but by what's inside your hotel rooms.>>

We all exchanged a worried look. Tre smirked, knowing that some of his shit was forgotten in MY bedroom.

We all looked back at the TV and saw a pretty girl staring into the camera. She had straight, black hair which reached the low of her back. Has this girl ever had her hair cut? I thought. Probably yes, but just the fringe, which happened to cover just her forehead and right eye.

<<Hey, is that purple or have I turned colour-blind?>> asked Billie Joe.

<<Nope, I think you're right. She's got purple eyes!>> Tre confirmed.

I just stared. How could that be possible?

<< My name is Ashley, I'm originally from Texas but now I live in San Francisco with my mother.>>

<<Hi Ashley!>> said Tre, waving his hand.

<<Tre,>> I said, <<she can't see you or hear you.>>

His hand fell back on his lap. I chuckled.

There were some short clips of her in various places, and I noticed she wasn't thin like many other girls her age. She was chubby. Not the ugly kind of chubby, the cute one.

<<I think the best part of my personality is that I'm very outgoing, I never judge people until I get to know them, I hate celebrities who act like they own the f***ing place...>>

<<Hey!>> said Billie, <<I like her already!>>.

<<Billie, you're married.>> I pointed out.

<<But Adie's not here right now. And come on, like she'd pick me.>>

<<So you mean you'd go out with someone else because she's not here?>> I questioned.

<<That came out wrong. Anyways, it's just a friendly date, she understands.>>

I didn't say anything to that. He had a point. Adie always understands when she should or shouldn't be worried.

<<I know I'm not skinny like most girls around here, but... I don't care. I like myself, I like my body, I'm pretty confident and happy with who I am.>> she smiled.

I couldn't help but smile at the guys. We could already see that she was going to be a good friend for all of us, despite her choosing only one.

<<Ashley is a huge fan of you, Green Day, but she has no idea she is about to raid your very own rooms.>> the male voice said again.

Ashley’s face appeared on the screen again. She was in a car.

<<So, I’ve been given a Spy Kit, let’s see what’s inside.>> She took out from under the seat a small case. Tre smirked again.

<<Alright, I got tongs. And gloves. Good, I won’t have to touch anything I wouldn’t want to.>> She waved the tongs menacingly in front of the camera.

<<This is a blacklight, so I’ll see how much fun you’ve all been having.>> This time, I smirked at Tre.

<<Tre, you’ve got no chance.>> Billie Joe said. Tre pouted.

<<Ok, this are your room keys. Let’s go.>> She jumped off the black car and entered our hotel.

<<Here we go.>> I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, please!
oh, i need ideas, what will Ashley find in the guys' rooms?

:D