Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa Grove
Image

Gabby
Image

Jake
Image

Mike
Image

Lisa Grove rung the doorbell and Jake her masculine boyfriend swung the door open.

“I’ve been waiting for you!” He said smirking and then grabbed her by her small waist and dragged her inside and slammed the door shut. Before she knew it she was on his living room couch with him squeezing her delicate breasts and making out with her.

“Oh, Jake!” Lisa moaned. “Slow down!” She finally said. She pushed him off of her and panted for breath.

“Baby, you know I’m not ready!” She squealed.

“Ugh, baby, it’s been 2 years. I’m dying here!” He said annoyingly and got up and headed towards the kitchen. Lisa fixed her clothes up and followed.

“Jake, if you really loved me, like you always say you do, you’ll wait!” She screamed with her hands on her hips.

“I do love you, but all your our friends are out there having crazy wild sex, but us…were not! It just drives me crazy.” He said while taking a seat and drinking from his beer can.

“You know what, I don’t need this.” Lisa said and started walking out of the house angrily.

“Wait, Lisa, come on!” He said running after her and gently grabbing her right hand. She turned around and looked into his eyes. “I love you so much, I just like my motives get the best of me.”

“I know, I love you too.” She whispered and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back tighter.

“I can not wait for that day!” He said laughing. She smiled and kissed him.

“I know you can’t.’

Knock, Knock!

“Who else did you invite?” Lisa asked suspiciously.

“Mike and Gabby.” He said and went to get the door.

“Hey biatchs!” Gabby yelled. Lisa rolled her eyes as she glanced at her best friend who was so dunk and already almost about to pass out.

“Mike, I told you to take care of her!” Lisa whined and helped Gabby to the couch.

“Mikey, I’m so horny. Take me to the room now!” Gabby said giggling. Mike looked at Lisa then at Jake. He smiled and scooped her up and threw her onto his big shoulders. He slapped her ass and headed towards the guest bedroom where everything dirty usually happened.

Mike’s POV

I smiled one last time at Lisa and closed the door. Lisa looked so damn hot tonight! I could not believe Jake did not hit that already. I placed Gabby onto the bed and took off her clothes and tossed them to the floor. She started removing mine.

“Gabby, why’d you always have to get so messed up? Now I got to do all the work.” I said annoyingly. I glanced at her boobs and automatically began sucking them hard. I heard her moan and inserted a finger into her wet vagina. Then I finished with her boobs and headed down to her private. I placed my tongue at the tip teasing her and she moaned louder.

“Mike, just do it!” She cried. I obeyed and began eating her out like a vacuum.

“OH! OH MY GOD!” I quickly stopped before she climaxed. I got up and picked her up and put her on her knees and rested her head and arms onto the bed. Then I fingered her ass and she smiled. I quickly rammed my penis into her ass. She cried out in pleasure and told me to go faster. I did. I could feel myself tighten and about to cum I quickly squeezed both her boobs with my hands and kept ramming myself into her harder. Then I felt myself explode into her and she screamed. I picked her up and placed her onto the bed and laid next to her exhausted.

“Wow, that was something.” I said to her.

I glanced over and she was already asleep. My mind wandered off back to Lisa’s sexy self. I just wanted to try her out since she was tight and all. I always thought about it but could never do that to my best friend Jake. I always saw her looking at me from the corner of her eye, she wanted me I knew it. I mean who didn’t?

Lisa’s POV

I heard Gabby screaming and almost threw up! It was so disgusting! Mike was an animal, but a very handsome one. Me and him worked together at the office and I always see him looking at my ass. He was definitely a pig alright.

“You know, that could be us.” Jake whispered and pulled me onto his laps. I felt his shaft from under my dress.

“Well, too bad cause its not.” I whispered back and punched his penis.

“Ouch what the fuck!” He yelled and pushed me off of him.

“Oops, sorry.” I said innocently.

“Ugh, it’s fine.” He said getting up. His face was red and I smiled pleased with myself.

“Well, come on lets get out of here.” Jake said 10 minutes later. I got up and we got into his red mustang.

He zoomed off so fast I thought my heart was going to fly out.

“Slow down!” I yelled over the music that was blasting.

He speeded up instead! Was he trying to kill us? We got onto the highway and he kept looking to the right. There was some guy he was racing at the highway and I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

“JAKE! STOP THE DAMN CAR! JAKE PLEASE!” I kept yelled but it was useless.

My heart was beating so fast! I saw our car pass the other persons car he was racing and Jake slowed down and made a right. We were safely off the highway. I turned off the music and began shoving and slapping him.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” I shrieked still scared for my life. “Take me home right now!” I demanded.

“Lisa, chill out. It was a joke.” He said and pulled into “The Lava Night”. It was some club everyone from college went too. I groaned and jumped out of the car and walked off. The bouncer knew me so I went right in. I felt a someone’s strong arm grip mine.

“Jake, leave me alone!” I yelled and headed towards the bar.

“Excuse me?” Some really cute stranger said. I melted when I looked into his eyes. He was…beautiful!

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said and ordered a drink. I gulped it down in one chug.

“Wow, a little thirsty?” He asked curious. He ordered me 3 more glasses and before I knew it was all over this stranger on the dance floor. I never drank that much unless I was really stressed or pissed off. And right now, I really was.

“Your so hot.” He said into my ear. Then he lead me to the bathroom and locked the door.

“What’s your name?” I asked curiously.

“It doesn’t really matter. He pulled me onto the sink and I locked my legs around his frame. He began kissing me and pulling my dress up. I stopped him so then he groped my breasts. I moaned, he was so gentle. I gasped for air as his tongue explored mine. I pushed him away slightly.

“Oh my god, I have a boyfriend!” I cried. My mind was slowly coming back to me. The booze was wearing off.

“He doesn’t need to know.” He said and started kissing my neck. I felt so guilty but remember when Jake cheated on me. I began kissing him again and then felt his fingers touch my vagina. I pushed him off.

“I have to go.” I said.

“Why?” He stammered.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do this. I’m a virgin.” I said honestly.

“What! Wow, I would have never guessed. Well then I guess you better be getting back to your boyfriend.”

He kissed me one more time and we both opened the door to leave the bathroom. Uh oh!

Of course, no other then Jake standing right there.

“You bastard!” I heard him yell and heard someone get punched in the face.