Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

All I heard was people yelling and running out of the way. I gasped when I saw Jake strangling the guy!

“Jake, stop!” I yelled and began shaking. I could not believe what was happening. It was like he didn’t even hear me because he continued pounding this poor guy’s face. Well yeah Jake was pretty strong and masculine, but still, it gave him no right to hit this man. If anything he was supposed to be angry with me.

I saw two huge security men finally approach the seen and pulled Jake off of the man and pushed him out the door. I raced after him, I couldn’t even stare at the poor guy, I felt so guilty.

“STAY OUT!” The security man yelled.

Jake walked off to his car.

“What is wrong with you!?” I asked mortified.

“What is wrong with me? Is that a serious question right now? You were the one slutting around with some horny fucker!” Jake yelled angrily.

That really hurt and I just stared at him. I felt my eyes start to sting. Please don’t cry! I kept repeating in my head. He opened the door and got in.

“You getting in?” He hollered.

I wiped the teardrop from my eye and walked into the car and took a seat.

“Last time I recall, you cheated on me. Remember?” I said trying to catch my breath and not cry.

“Lisa, oh my god, are you ever going to let that go?” He asked as he started driving.

Jake’s POV

I couldn’t believe she still thought about that. It was last summer and just a fling. She wasn’t giving me any and a man has needs! I felt so guilty and literally worshipped her feet for 2 months. She finally took me back, and honestly I haven’t cheated since. I saw her crying and felt extremely guilty.

“Babe, I’m sorry, I freaked out.” I sighed keeping my eyes on the rode. It hurt me to see her crying cause of me. I couldn’t stand seeing her hurt.

“You keep hurting me, Jake. Don’t you see that?” She sobbed.

“I’m sorry I’m not perfect!” I said getting mad.

“Well you know what, me and him had a great time in the bathroom, he loved the feeling of my boobs in his hands. And for your information, he kissed way better then you!” Lisa screamed.

I jerked the car to a stop and pulled over to the curb. I could not believe what I was hearing! And all this time she had me feeling guilty? She wants to play, lets play.

“You little slut! So I was right, I thought no Lisa, she wouldn’t. What, you were going to open up your legs for him before me?!” I hollered.

“Please, it wasn’t even like that! I stopped him before anything happened. Oh, and I was drunk. So you should be proud of me!”

“Your nothing but a dirty whore!” I yelled trying to make her feel worse.

“Jake, stop calling me that. At least I didn’t fuck somebody else!” She cried. Yes it worked.

“Shut up with that already.” Yeah maybe I was being a little harsh but she was pissing me off. I was trying to hold my anger in and not go crazy.

“You know what, I’ll walk home.” She grabbed her bag and started walking. It was 2:30AM, no way was she actually going to do it. I started following her with the car.

“Lisa, come on, get in the car. We’ll talk about this tomorrow morning when your sober and we both cooled off.” I said trying to keep my voice down.

“No! I hate you. All I ever do is cry and hurt for you. And for what?” She cried and kept walking. She looked so hot when she was angry.

I stopped the car and ran after her. I grabbed her hands and started pulling her towards the car. She jerked away and pushed me hard. I was getting really frustrated.

“Jake, leave me alone!” She hollered.

I grabbed her waist and threw her over my shoulder and into the car.

“Put me down!” She kept hollering. I ignored her and threw her in the passenger seat and quickly locked the doors. I got in and zoomed off. She put her head down into her hands and sobbed.

“Jake, I cant do this anymore, I just cant! There’s no way!” She cried. What was she talking about?

“Do what?” I asked.

“Me and you, always fighting, me always crying, you never caring.”

“I care, I love you.” I said truthfully. Yeah I could be a real jackass sometimes, but its just cause I’m really horny. Do you blame me?

“Just take me home!” She ordered.

Lisa’s POV

He sighed and we remained quiet the rest of the ride to my house. He pulled up into my driveway and I got out.

“I love you.” I heard him whisper. I ignored him and walked off. He waited for me to get in and drove off. I opened the door and screamed! Gabby was naked on top of…oh my god, it wasn’t Mike!

She quickly got off of him and pulled a pillow over her breasts. The guy sat there and smiled.

“Well, I’ll be leaving.” He said and put his clothes on real quick and marched off. Whoa was his penis big! It had to be at least 10 inches!

“Gabby, what are you doing?” I gasped once he left.

“I don’t know, Mike and me got into a fight on the way home, I got a little hungry, I ordered pizza and then before I knew it, me and the delivery guy were having sex!” She said laughing.

“I can’t do this right now.” I mumbled and marched to my room. Me and Gabby have been sharing an apartment for 2 years now. We go to NYU and she always brings home weird freaks and has sex with them! It’s disgusting. I changed my clothes and jumped into bed and dozed off about Jake. My phone rang, I groaned knowing it would be Jake. Ilooked at the call, it was Mike? Weird.

“Hello?” I said picking the phone up.

“Hey Lisa.” Mike said.

“Hey, is something wrong?” My heart started beating faster.

“I think you should drive over here and be very quiet and look into the living room window. Bye.” He said and clicked. I freaked out and did exactly was he said. I was there in 5 minutes. I tip toed to the window and gasped. I put my hands over my mouth and just sobbed my eyes out after what I saw.

Jake’s POV

After I dropped Lisa off home I went to Mike’s house and told him what happened. He smiled and told me not to sweat it. He brought home 3 chicks and gave me one. She was blonde with a nice ass on her. I was so horny and it had been months!

“Hey baby!” She said waving to me. I tackled her to the couch and ripped her clothes off in seconds. Mike laughed and took the other 2 chicks to his room. I began sucking her neck leaving hicky’s everywhere. She moaned and pulled my pants off. I flipped her over and banged my cock into her ass. She cried out in pleasure and begged me to go faster. I did. I was going at incredible speed. I pulled her hair and told her to scream Jake.

“Jake! Jake! Jake!” She moaned. I felt my balls hitting her ass and went harder. I watched her boobs bounce back and forth. I stopped before I climaxed and turned her around. I laid her down on the coffee table and put her legs onto my shoulders. She looked frightened when she glanced down at the monster. She gulped and I rammed my cock so far into her. She screamed. I went faster and faster. It felt so good to fuck somebody like an animal again.

“Oh, Oh, my, god!” She yelled. I felt myself explode into her and got off of her exhausted.

“That was so great!” She panted. “Nobody ever fucked me so hard and good.”

“Well, now somebody did.” I said winking at the blonde slut. My names Casey by the way. Here’s my number.”

She slipped me a little folded paper and walked out of the apartment. I felt so good and incredible again. I remembered my high school years when I would literally have a knew girl every week. But ever since Lisa came along, everything changed. I sighed and pulled my clothes back on and fell asleep on Mike’s couch.