Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

I felt like throwing up as I heard Gabby screaming and the bed shaking from my room. I put my pillows over my ears so I won’t have to listen to those animals any longer.

“Oh my god!” I shrieked. I still heard her moaning.

“Fuck me harder!” Gabby yelled.

“Ugh, whore!” I said to myself.

I felt a sting of jealousy for some reason. Oh my god, did I like Mike Madison. No, no, no! Lisa, get that thought out of your head! There’s no way. Mike Madison was the definition of a man-whore. I seriously think that if you went into the dictionary and looked up man-whore, you’ll see Mike Madison. Jake would tell me about all the girls he would have sex with, it was disgusting! I never quite understood Gabby and Mike’s relationship. They called it an open relationship whenever somebody would ask.

I felt my stomach growl and walked towards the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich and thanked god there was no more moaning or yelling. I would not have been able to eat if that was still going on. I heard her bedroom door open and they shortly arrived into the kitchen. Gabby looked exhausted and Mike looked refreshed.

“Whoa, after all that great, passionate, sex, my stomach started aching for a good meal,” Gabby said while glaring at me. She wrapped her hands around Mike’s neck and started making out with him. Ugh, can you say whore? I stopped myself from barfing as I tried really hard to ignore them, especially her!

“Calm down,” Mike said while chuckling. “Hey Lisa.”

“Hey,” I responded and took a magazine off the island and began flipping through it, acting like I was actually reading it. I was burning up a little, Gabby was being such a bitch!

“What would you like to eat, big boy?” Gabby said while winking and going through the fridge.

“Anything, I’m starved,” Mike answered. I could feel him glaring at me, I looked up and he quickly turned his gaze towards Gabby’s ass.

Gabby took out two hot pockets and popped them into the microwave.

“You guys were pretty loud, try to be a little more quiet next time,” I blurted out. I had no idea where that came from?

“Sorry,” Mike said while laughing.

“Mike, don’t apologize, just deal with it,” Gabby coldly hissed at me.

“Gabby, chill,” Mike said in an annoyed tone.

“No, it’s ok, if she wants to be an annoying little bitch, let her,” I shot at Gabby with a smirk on my face.

“Oh, poor innocent little Lisa, finally standing up for herself,” Gabby said snickering.

“Both of you, cut it out,” Mike said, his tone getting louder.

“I’ll be done, once the whore is done!” I yelled.

“Who are you calling a whore, last time I checked, you_

“Shut up!” Mike yelled before Gabby finished her sentence.

“Go ahead, say it. I lost my virginity to some freak I barely knew, I don’t care anymore Gabby! Don’t you get it, what you say doesn’t affect me anymore. Because, no matter what happens to me, I’m still more then you’ll ever be!” I hollered at Gabby. Her mouth hung open, she didn’t even know what to say. It felt amazing to say that to her. She had it coming all along.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The microwave finally finished.

“Whatever,” Gabby spat as she stomped out of the kitchen without even taking her hot pocket.

“Girls,” Mike said shaking his head. He retrieved the hot pockets and put them on the counter.

“It’s just her, she won’t get off my back,” I said sighing.

“Yeah, I don’t really think she ever got over that whole kiss thing that happened between us,” Mike quickly shot at me, leaving me absolutely speechless.

I didn’t know what to say? I felt hot and I knew I was turning a bright pink. He just stood there staring at me.

“Your so beautiful Lisa, just be careful,” Mike said to me while walking out with the hot pockets in a plate. My heart pounded, damn did he look hot right now.

Jake’s POV

I went to Casey’s house, she had called and told me it was an emergency. I knocked at the door. She flung it open in about a second.

“Oh, I’ve missed you!” She said while wrapping her arms around me tightly. I felt myself getting hot. She looked so sexy!

“Casey, I’m back with Lisa you know,” I told her while we walked into her house.

“And, she doesn’t have to know,” She purred while unhooking her bra.

Just like that we were on her king sized bed tearing at each others clothes. She opened her legs wide and pointed towards her vagina.

“Fuck me,” She moaned.

I sprang onto her and stuck my finger into her. She moaned and I stuck in another two. I pushed them all the way in and started moving my fingers around inside of her.

“Oh, yes, oh! She moaned.

I was getting to horny and decided to try something different. I took my fingers out and squeezed her breasts together. I got up and she looked at me confused.

“Did you ever try a titty fuck?” I asked. She shook her head and smiled.

“Well, your about too,” I informed her while smirking. This should be interesting.

I slipped my dick in between them and she held them together so I could speed up. I went faster and my cock was hitting her mouth as it slid through her breasts. It felt so good and different. She opened her mouth and sucked the tip every time it came towards her mouth. I went faster and felt myself about to come. Suddenly I felt myself squirt all over her breasts and face. She licked her lips and I got up. I lied down on the bed. She got on top of me and slipped her wet vagina onto my 10 inch cock. She moaned and went faster. She was bouncing up and down yelling my name as I lied there having the time of my life.

“Jake, oh, Jake, oh my god!” She yelled.

She placed her hands onto my chest and began moving in a circular motion on my cock. It felt so good feeling my cock all the way up her vagina. She started moving up and down again and I gripped her hips and helped her bounce up and down for a faster motion.

“oh, I’m going to cum!” She moaned.

She moaned and I knew she had cum, but I hadn’t yet. She got off of me panting, I layed her back down and slipped my dick in her vagina. She moaned and I went way faster and harder. Five minutes later, I felt myself shoot all my juices into her. She moaned in pleasure and we both got up to get cleaned.

“Ring, ring!”

Shit, my phone. I picked my pants up and dug my jeans pockets and finally got it. It was Lisa, fuck!

“Casey, don’t say anything, it’s Lisa!” I yelled to her as she went into the shower.

“Hey baby!” I said into the phone.

“Hey, I miss you already! I’m coming over tonight,” She said to me seductively.

“Great, see you in a bit. I love you,” I told her as I pulled my pants on.

“I love you too,” She said and hung up.

Wow, I felt so guilty. Ugh, what was wrong with me! I pulled my clothes on and jetted out of her house. I needed to stop this ASAP! I loved Lisa grove, and only her. But then why was I over here sleeping with Casey?