Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

Me and Jake were lying on the couch talking about all our stupid problems we kept having. I was in his laps with his arms around me.

“I cheated because I was horny, that’s all,” Jake embarrassingly confessed.

“But now there is no more cheating right?” I asked.

“Nope, none, nada, nothing!” He yelled happily.

“Good boy,” I teased playfully.

I heard the door open and Gabby marched in with her huge heels on stomping on the floor. She glared at us and kept walking off. She looked extremely pissed for some reason.

“Attitude!” I yelled playing around.

“Please, whore!” She yelled back. I felt my blood boil and suddenly I realized I was walking towards her.

“Who are you calling a whore?” I yelled in her face. Jake jumped in the middle of us.

“Obviously you!” She said pointing her finger at me.

I felt my eyes sting. How could she use this against me. I was raped! There’s a huge difference between rape and sex!

“I can’t believe you right now,” I said while walking away. Jake was behind me.

“Yeah, just runaway! Well let me tell you this, running away doesn’t make your problems go away darling!” she hollered at me as I walked away.

I slammed my door shut and sat onto my bed. Jake sat next to me rubbing my back.

“Ignore her,” He said trying to make me feel better.

“I’m trying,” I said sighing. “It’s getting late, you should leave.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Stop worrying about me,” I reassured him.

He leaned down and kissed me and walked out.

Gabby’s POV

It felt so amazing and good to call her a whore. I saw her face and knew it hurt her. Perfect, just like she has been hurting me for the past 21 years! I shook at the thought that everyone called us sisters when we were younger.

“Sisters my ass,” I said to myself. My phone vibrated. I got a text.

“STOP ignoring my calls and texts. I need that fucking money!”

Of course from no other then Justin. I smirked as I replied.

“No money, until you finish what you started!”

Two minutes later he responded.

“No way! She’ll definitely press charges then!”

Ugh, what a pussy!

“Well then, I guess no money,”

“Fine, I’ll do it! Damn it Gabby, I hate you!”

I laughed wickedly. This was going to be perfect!

Mike’s POV

After I got out of work, I went to visit Lisa. She had finally showed up this morning and everyone welcomed her back with a little party. I was praying Jake wouldn’t be with her. I needed to get to the bottom of this $50,000. I could barely sleep last night.

I rung the doorbell and Gabby opened it. Great, she was home too, there goes my plan. She glared at me, a little fear in her eyes. Wow, Gabby was human after all. Nobody has ever seen her shed a tear. It’s like she’s made out of steel.

“Hey,” I said. This was so awkward.

“What do you want?” She hissed while crossing her arms over her chest.

“To talk to you,” I answered trying to sound innocent.

“Ugh, fine. You have 5 minutes,” She barked as she moved out of the way. I didn’t spot Lisa in the living room. I was guessing she was in her room. We entered her room and she closed the door tightly behind her.

“So, I was thinking. Lisa is back with Jake, and me and you should start seeing each other again?” I asked while giving her the puppy dog face.

“Mike, you kissed that…whore!” Gabby yelled and then lowered her voice when she realized she was being to loud. “And she was my best friend!”

“I know and I’m sorry. I was stupid and horny!” I said defending myself. I got up and grabbed her hand and kissed it.

“So, what you and Lisa were nothing. Is that what your telling me?” She said while backing away.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying,” I dragged her onto me and we fell onto the bed. I pushed her head down and we began viciously kissing. Ok I didn’t come for this, but fuck it, Who cares!

“I’ve missed your big cock,” She whispered into my ear.

I chuckled and pulled her clothes off in less then a second. She straddled herself on top of me as she pushed my hands down and tore my clothes off. Damn, she wanted it more then me! She kissed my lips and then licked me all the way down to my cock. She licked the tip and then slowly made her way down.

“Oh, I’ve missed this,” I admitted as I moaned.

Out of all the girls I have had sex with, she gave head the best. No girl topped her dick sucking skills. She can win a trophy for it! I’m not joking, either. She moved her head up and down as her tongue ran up and down my penis. She went so deep, and actually took it. Then she started gagging and pulled her head up.

“Did you like that?” She whispered.

“Hell yeah,” I responded. “My turn to do the work.”

She got her knees and lowered her head into the bed. I grabbed her hips and teased her pussy with my cock from the back. She moaned in delight. Instead of sticking it in her vagina, I rammed it into her ass. She screamed into the bed, she wasn’t expecting that. I gripped her hips more firmly and increased my speed. I went harder and faster. I was pounding her extremely hard! It felt so good! Her moaning got louder. I slipped my cock out and quickly rammed it into her vagina before she got to catch her breath.

“Oh, my, god!” She yelled. “Fuck me harder!”

I put my whole 9 inches into her pussy from the back and let it rest in her. She squirmed and was so wet. Then I moved in and out slowly. I went faster and harder. She moaned in pleasure and I went faster and harder. I thrusted into her really hard while grabbing her hips. She screamed into the bed and I went faster and harder. This felt so good. I loved fucking girls like an animal. I felt her tighten around my huge cock and pounded her harder. This was probably the hardest I ever fucked anyone. I just missed her pussy so much I couldn’t control it.

“I’m going to cum!” She yelled.

We climaxed at the same time and I felt myself explode everything into her. I got up and lied down onto the bed. I needed to catch my breath. She lied next to me doing the same.

“Whoa, that was awesome,” Gabby said through breaths.

“Tell me about it,” I responded.

“Why don’t you fuck me like that every time?” She asked.

“Because I want you to be able to walk when were done,” I said chuckling.

“I don’t think I’m going to be able to walk for at least 2 days after this,” She confessed laughing. “But for the record, it was so worth it.”

I smiled pleased with my work.