Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Gabby’s POV

I marched onto the stage looking ultra sexy! Every guy’s mouth dropped open as I began swaying my body to the music. I shook my butt and groped my breasts, hard. I through my hat off and unbuttoned my shirt. I took the pole and began circling it. I loved doing this, and it paid so well!

“Take it off!” An old man yelled.

“Come on!” Another one said.

I ripped my shirt off and flung it onto the audience. They snatched it in half a second. I slipped my pants off as I grabbed the pole and positioned my legs around it. I started swirling and heard the cheers, whistles, dirty comments. The money started getting thrown. I bent down collecting it as I kept dancing. After about 10 minutes, my turn was over. I blew a kiss and marched back stage.

“Good job Gab!” My girlfriend said to me. She was next and I wished her luck. I changed into my clothes and counted my money. Yes, $845! I loved being a stripper!

I said good-bye to the ladies. They were practically family now. I’ve been in this business since I was 18, and now I’m 21. I headed home exhausted! My feet were killing me. I was leaving the club when this really, really, hot guy approached me.

“Hello gorgeous, what will you be doing tonight?” He asked while smirking. ‘

“Sleeping,” I answered.

“Why don’t you sleep with me?”

“How much are you paying?” I asked curiously.

“Two hundred,” He answered.

“Follow me,” I whispered.

We quietly headed to my car. I drove home while the music was playing. He just sat there, waiting calmly for some ass. I snickered in my head.

“We’re here,” I announced as I parked the car.

“Good,”

I didn’t spot Lisa’s car outside. Thank god. I was so happy!

I opened the door and the stranger lifted me up and threw me onto the couch. He got on top of me and started making out with me roughly. It turned me on so much!

“A little horny are we?” I asked after we stopped kissing and he started removing my clothes.

“You have no idea!” He yelled. “Can we move this to the bedroom?”

I got up and we made out and it took us 5 minutes to get to the bedroom.

“Ouch!!!” I stepped into something really sharp. The lights were off. I bounced on one leg and turned them on and gasped!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs! The guy fell to the floor covering his ears.

“What the hell!” He yelled. “Stop screaming!”

My room was gone. Absolutely gone! My mirrors were broken. My clothes were all over the floor. My dresser was bent. My lamp was broken into little pieces. My make-up was scattered all over the floor. I couldn’t breathe!

“Lisa Grove is a dead woman!” I shrieked and ran to her room. I twisted the doorknob but it wouldn’t open. I tried again and again. What the hell, it had 4 new locks! I can’t believe this is happening right now!

“Um, I guess I’ll be leaving,” The guy suddenly said from behind me.

“Give me a call another time, here’s my number,” I wrote it down on his hand and he left the house. Wow, how could Lisa actually have the balls to destroy my things like that? I didn’t know what I was going to do. Think Gabby, think…

Lisa’s POV

After all my anger had cooled off, I marched to Jake’s house. Mike had left saying he had a date. Me and Jake were cuddling on the couch kissing.

“I love you so much,” He said looking deep into my eyes. I smiled.

“I love you too,” I said back.

He got on top of me and started lifting my shirt up. I let him and he unhooked my bra. I felt his abs and had to have him! I lifted his shirt up fiercely and he started laughing. I lied down on my back and his hands wandered down to my vagina. He began massaging it, it felt so good. Then he stuck in a finger and I moaned. It felt so good. He stuck in another and I was so wet. He came back up and we started kissing passionately.

“I want you,” He whispered. “Now.”

He slipped on the condom and inserted the tip of his penis into me. I moaned it felt so good. I wanted it all in me, now! He kept doing it, making me go crazy!

“Just fuck me!” I yelled.

He started laughing his ass off.

“If you say so!” He said smirking.

Then he rammed his huge cock into me and my eyes popped open. Whoa, was it big. He began moving in and out at a steady speed. I started moving too. We were moving at the same rhythm. He started going quicker and my moaning got louder. I held onto his back as he squeezed my boobs and continued fucking me. It felt so good.

“Oh, oh!” I moaned.

He thrusted into me harder making me go crazy! I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Then I climaxed and so did he. No, it was over. I wanted to do it again!

He got off of me and lied down on his back trying to catch his breath. I got on top of him with my legs on either side. I was getting ready to devour his whole sexy body, when my phone started ringing. Ugh, wow, can you say bad luck. I jumped off the bed and got my phone. It was Gabby, I laughed. Jake just started at me as if I were crazy.

“Whose that?” He asked.

“Gabby,”

“Are you going to answer?”

“Nope,” I said as I jumped into the bed again and cuddled with him. I needed to call Mike tomorrow morning. Let the games begin.