Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Mike’s POV

I was sleeping over some chicks house when my phone rang at 11:00AM. Ugh, who would be calling me this early? I picked my phone up, Lisa.

“Hello,” I said.

“Yeah, hey sleepyhead. Wake-up! We got a lot of work to do. I’ll be at your house in half an hour.” Lisa said excited.

“Um, give me an hour to get ready and get home,” I answered groaning.

“What do you mean get home? Your not home? Where are you?” Lisa asked. Since when did she care?

“Lisa, calm down. Just be there in an hour, bye,” I said and hung up. The blonde chick I had sex with last night yawned and I quickly grabbed my clothes off the floor and went into the living room. I put my clothes on and snuck out. I drove home feeling really guilty. I didn’t want to do this to Gabby, I mean yeah, she backstabbed Lisa. But I didn’t know about this little plan Lisa had. It was a bit cruel.

Lisa’s POV

I rung his doorbell an hour later and he opened the door looking so hot! Ugh, why didn’t he ever have a shirt on?

“Hey,” I said as I embraced him into a hug. He hugged back and I walked in.

“You hungry?” He asked sweetly.

“Yes, hungry to find that video! Now come over here and help me!” I bent down and began searching through all his Video’s in the drawers. There was so many, this would take hours.

“Alright,” He bent down beside me and we started searching for it.

“Don’t you remember what you put it in?” I asked impatiently.

“Actually, I think it was in a working out tape for abs or something,” He said.

“Perfect!” I said clapping my hands together.

I took out like 20 workout video’s, but none about abs! I needed to find this tape. That little slut will be exposed, soon. I grabbed one with a red cover. It said Tone up your Abs in only days.

“Yes, I got it!” I said jumping up to my feet smiling. I put it in his VCR, thank god he still had one. I started playing. I saw Gabby jumping up and down on some built guy. Yes, this was perfect! I was going to give it to one of my friends so he could burn it onto the computer for me and into DVD’s. Wow, she was indeed good at having sex. I felt disgusted and turned it off. I took the video and put it into my Gucci bag.

“I can not wait until this comes out!” I squealed to Mike happily.

“Lisa, I don’t know about this,” He said looking down. “I mean yeah, she was a bitch and put up naked pictures of you, but a sex tape, come on. Nobody deserves that.”

“Are you fucking kidding me right now? She took away my innocence, that was everything to me!” I yelled. I couldn’t believe him right now. I felt so hurt!

“Sorry, I forgot about that,” Mike said while coming closer to me.

“She deserves worse if you ask me! I wish I could choke the bitch to death! Every night I go to sleep crying my eyes out, and why? Because my best friend, hired some guy to rape me, and then humiliate me in front of everybody!” I hollered and then sat on the couch. I needed to breathe. I was shaking with anger. Mike sat down next to me.

“Your right, she deserves it,” Mike said sighing. I knew he didn’t want to do this. I could tell from the look in his eyes.

“Mike, nobody, I mean NOBODY, can find out about this. That it was us, ok?” I said looking into his eyes.

“I know,” He answered looking away. “I guess you should be going to that guy to burn the video’s and stuff right?”

I nodded while getting up and headed out.

“Oh yeah, thank you so much. You saved me Mike Madison, remember that,” I said with a smile and headed to Chris’s house. I handed Chris the video and informed him not to look at it. He promised he won’t and that he’ll give me a call once everything is set. I thanked him and headed home so I could change into my work clothes. I had work at 12:00 PM.

Mike’s POV

I sat there on the couch after Lisa left thinking. I felt so guilty and my heart was aching. I knew Gabby deserved it, but I knew that the only reason she was going to be humiliated was because of me. I told Lisa about the tape 2 years ago. I was praying she wouldn’t remember about it. But of course, she did. I got up, work was in a bit. I couldn’t get my head straight.

“What the hell did I just do?” I asked myself as I drove to work shaking my head. I should have just stayed out of this. Everyone was going to end up hurt in the end. I felt it and tensed up. This was going to be a long, dirty war.

Gabby’s POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for that slut to walk in. She had work today, she had too. I heard the door open and jumped to my feet.

“You’re a true, coldhearted bitch!” I screamed in her face. She laughed and walked past me towards her room. I followed her and raced in front of her door and blocked it.

“Get out of my way,” She said sighing.

“Make me,”

“Gabby, I don’t have time for your bullshit right now. Move!” She yelled.

“Who do you think you are, messing my room up like that. Did you actually think you’ll get away with it?” I hollered.

“And Gabby, did you actually think you’ll get away with hiring some guy to rape me and then take naked pictures of me? I could put your ass in jail in the snap of my fingers, but I won’t. I’ve known you my whole life, I still don’t understand why you would want to hurt me like that?” Lisa said her eyes getting watery.

“It was because you made out with Mike, my Mike! You could have every guy Lisa, but why Mike?” I screamed. I felt my heart ache when I said his name. I loved him so much, it hurt to even say his name. I thought he loved me, but of course, he had to love her, everyone did.

“It was just a kiss Gabby, it meant nothing!” Lisa said now crying.

“But you made out with the guy I loved!” I suddenly said. I put my hands over my mouth covering my mouth. That was the only time I ever admitted of loving anyone. I couldn’t believe I just said that. Oh my god, and to Lisa! Just kill me now. Lisa stared at me with her mouth hung open. She was as shocked as I was.

“Did you just say you loved him?” Lisa asked.

I stared at my ex-best friend with nothing to say. Instead of answering her, I walked away. I grabbed my purse and ran out of there. I didn’t even know where I was heading this early, just anywhere to get away from her.

Lisa’s POV

I just stood there, Gabby just said she loved Mike. It all made sense now. But it still didn’t give her the right to do what she did to me. I opened the locks on my door changing into my office clothes. I shook a little. I knew I lost my best friend, forever. It hurt, a lot. I didn’t have my parents either, they passed away when I was 15. My older sister raised me till I was 18 and then also left with her boyfriend. My phone rang.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hey, it’s Chris. Your video’s are done. Just come and pick them up,” He said.

“Sure, I’ll be there when I get out of work. Around eightish?” I answered.

“Ok. I’ll only charge you $20. See you then,” He said while chuckling and hung up.

I drove to work thinking. Was I actually going to go through with this? Maybe Mike was right, it was a little to cruel. God, what was happening to me? I used to be such a sweetheart. Ever since that guy did that to me, I couldn’t be the old me again. It was like I was living in a sealed shell. I trembled remembering that horrible night and morning. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and knew I had to do this. For me, so I could feel like I won something too.