Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

“Why Can’t you just pick up?” I said into the ringing phone as it went to voice mail.

Jake had to at least talk to me, right? Ugh, I needed to go out, it was Thursday night and I was home, alone. I started going through my contacts on my phone. I stopped at Vikki’s Name. I haven’t talked to her for almost 5 months. She had been a good friend to me ever since she got me working in the office. I had taken her position because she was leaving. I pressed call and waited for her to answer.

“Lisa Grove!” She screamed into the phone.

“Hey Vikki!”

“What’s up? It’s been a while?” She exclaimed.

“I know. Nothing knew really other then that I’m single,” I sadly confessed.

“Ouch, what happened?”

“Long story, but anyway, what are you doing tonight?” I asked trying to change the subject.

“Hitting some club up and meeting some really cute guys. Want to tag along?” She asked.

“Yes please, I need to get my mind off of Jake or at least move on,” I responded.

“Be ready in an hour, I’ll pick you up,” Vikki said and hung up.

Yes, time to let knew men enter my life. My heart still ached for Jake. Ugh, Lisa, you guys are done, move on! He’s probably doing the same. I started getting dolled up. I was making sure to look extra hot tonight, I needed to desperately move on, and I couldn’t do that by looking normal. I slipped on a tight black short dress and high Chanel heels to go along. It looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection, I looked perfect. I put on a silver bracelet and let my hair fall loose. I heard a honking outside and walked out of my lonely apartment.

“Show Time,” I said to myself as I jumped into the passenger seat next to Vikki.

“You look so good!” She squealed as she hit the road. “I guess you really do want to meet some new guys tonight.”

“You have no clue Vikki,” I sighed.

“I missed you,” She said smiling.

“I’ve missed you too,” I honestly said. She had got so much prettier then last time I remembered her. Her hair had got way longer and she looked so much fuller. She was pin thin before.

We drove for another 20 minutes talking about everything that has happened with me and Gabby. I told her about Mike too but left out the jealousy. I didn’t need her telling me I was a bad friend too. Right now I was in need of a friend, desperately.

“You’ll love this place, I’m here all the time,” Vikki said as we approached the huge line.

“Wow, were going to be here for a while!” I gasped looking at the mile long line.

“Lisa, if your with me, we don’t need to wait for a second,” Vikki said smiling.

“I’m confused?”

“Just follow me,” Vikki chuckled.

We approached the bouncer and Vikki kissed him on the cheek and he let us in right away! He didn’t check no ID’s or nothing.

“Now, what were you saying?” Asked Vikki.

“Oh nothing,” I chuckled.

I heard the music roaring and I felt my hips start moving to the beat. Vikki and me started dancing with each other and this crazy crowd. She placed her leg around my waist and fell back as I caught her by her hands. She came back up and we started grinding, dirty. After another half an hour of this I needed a break.

“Let’s go to our table,” Vikki said while grabbing my hand.

We approached our table and I spotted 3 guys and 1 girl sitting there chatting. The girl looked pissed and her foot was tapping the floor.

“Hey guys, I’ll like you to meet Lisa!” Vikki said smiling. “Lisa this is Greg, Jonathon, Pedro, and Carol.”

“Hey guys,” I said while scooting into the booth table next to Vikki.

“Hey Lisa,” Greg said smiling and eyeing my chest. Everyone else smiled except Carol. She rolled her eyes and said something under her breath.

I felt myself blush. His eyes would not leave my face and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

“Your gorgeous honey,” Greg said smirking.

“Thanks,” I said politely.

All of sudden Vikki and Pedro began making out fiercely.

“Ew, get a room!” Carol yelled.

“Shut up already!” Jonathon yelled back.

“Fuck you!” She yelled and stormed off. Jonathon raced after her. Okay, grumpy crowd Vikki hangs out with.

“Don’t mind them, those two are always like that,” Greg said. “Want to hook up?”

“What!?” I said gasping. Vikki was even paying attention, they were practically having sex with clothes on in public!

“I’m kidding, calm down!” Greg said lifting his arms up like he was going to be cuffed or something. I started laughing feeling stupid.

“I’m going outside for a smoke, want to come along?” He asked.

“Sure,” I answered as we walked out hand in hand. I hope I don’t end up regretting this later.

Jake’s POV

I could not get Lisa off of my mind, it was killing me! I was at a strip club with Casey and I was thinking about Lisa?!? I just didn’t get it.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Casey asked while rubbing my thigh.

“Nothing, just a lot on my mind,” I confessed as I sipped from the whiskey bottle.

“Anything I can do to make it all better?” She asked seductively.

“Well,” I said chuckling.

She got on top of me with her legs on either side of me and began making out with me. We moved our tongues together in a slow motion, then slowly went faster. She bit my bottom lip and I felt my cock shoot up. I put my hands around her waist and pushed her down onto my cock. I had on jeans and she had on a skirt, this wasn’t going to work. She started moving around and jumping up and down. People weren’t even paying attention to us as we continued doing this until I couldn’t take it anymore and needed her in me now.

“Can we just to it right now,” I moaned into her ear.

“Why not?” She said.

I removed her thong with my hands and unzipped my pants. Just as I was bout to enter her I saw Gabby and Mike coming towards me. I pushed her off of me and quickly zipped my pants up.

“What the fuck!?” Casey yelled.

What the hell were they doing here and wasn’t he with Lisa?