Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Gabby’s POV

I was on the stage doing my thing and collecting money. I swayed my body from left to right as I watched the guys drool and throw more money. Oh yes, keep it coming. I needed to take my mind off things. The song came to an end and I blew a kiss to the horny animals with there mouths open.

“Sophie your up next!” I called to my blonde friend.

“Ok, how much did you make?” Sophie gasped as she looked at the tons of money I was holding.

“Enough,” I said smiling and walked to the back room.

I stuffed the money away and put some clothes on and headed back to the club, but this time to relax. I settled at the bar exhausted.

“Tequila please,” I called to the cute bartender Jeff. Me and him messed a couple times backstage if you know what I mean.

“Sure,” He smiled and placed the shot in front of me.

I inhaled it and trembled with desire. I chugged it down in half a second.

“Whoa, a little thirsty?” Jeff asked chuckling.

“No, just a lot on my mind,” I confessed as he poured me another drink.

“Like what?”

“You don’t want to know,” I warned him as I sipped from the vodka in my icy cup.

“Try me,” He said while putting his hand onto mine. It sent shivers through my body, he was just so hot.

“Ok, my boyfriend and best friend were caught messing. I have a sex take revealed onto the web for everyone to see. I basically have everything in my life falling apart right about now. And I really think I loved him, that’s the part that really sucks,” I suddenly said all at once. It felt really good for it all to come out.

“Wow, that is a lot,” He said while squeezing my hand. “Well you know I’m always here if you need to talk.”

“Thanks Jeff, so what are you doing on your next break?” I teased.

“You,” He answered and walked off to help some drunk guy.

“Your not really going to have sex with him on his break are you?” I heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and found Mike with his hands in his pocket and his hair pulled back in gel asking.

“Maybe I will,” I answered and began walking to the dance floor. Jeff was to busy right now anyway.

“Gabby, come on,” Mike said following me. “Are you listening to me?“ I ignored him and began moving my body to the music. I felt bad just watching him stand there with his arms crossed waiting for my answer. I didn’t really know why I was being such a bitch to him anyway?

“Mike, what do you really want from me? Because I know your not here to tell me not to have sex with some guy,” I said and stopped dancing.

“I want you and me to be together again,” Mike said while looking down. He couldn’t even look me in the face and say that? He has got to be kidding me right now.

Mike’s POV

I saw Gabby’s arm cross and her foot start tapping the floor. She looked at me in disgust.

“UGH!” She yelled and walked away. I followed her to wherever she was going. She had went behind the stage and I saw a lot of girls with lingerie on getting ready for there next performance. They smiled at me. Some I had already fucked and messed with.

“Gabby what’s wrong with you!?” I yelled as she grabbed her purse from her changing room. There was two brunette chicks there watching the commotion.

“Mike, you come here telling me you want to be with me. But you won’t even look me in the face and say it! How am I supposed to believe you?” She yelled and started walking out from the back door. The streets were cold and lonely at this hour.

“Ok, wait up!” I yelled while running after her. I grabbed her hand gently and turned her around.

“W, what?” She said. Was she crying? She put her head down and it was to dark outside. I lifted her chin up and looked her straight in the eyes. No matter how dark it was, I could see her beautiful blue eyes.

“Gabby Moore, I love you. I’m not just saying it either, I really, really, love you,” I said to her while holding her face in my hands.

“I love you too,” She cried.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her delicate lips. This wasn’t one of those wild rough kisses. It was one with passion and emotion in it. I never really had a kiss quite like it. We broke apart and just stared at each other.

“Let’s go to my place,” I said looking into her eyes.

“I couldn’t wait for you to ask!” She exclaimed.

We got into my broken car and raced back to my house.

“Sorry about your car,” Gabby said chuckling.

“Whatever,” I said chuckling back.

I got out of the car and opened her door for her.

“Why thank you,” She said smiling.

We paced to my house and I opened the door. Damn I wanted her right now!

She slammed me onto the wall as we got in and began kissing me and taking my shirt off. I grabbed her ass and with my free hand started removing her dress. She had my shirt off and we tumbled onto the floor. She got on top of me and through her dress off of herself. She took my jeans off and held my cock in her hands. She began stroking it slowly and then went faster and faster. Feeling her hands on it made it get bigger and I got hornier. I got up and carried her over my shoulder. She laughed as I through her onto my bed.

“I’ve been a bad girl,” She teased.

“Yes you have!” I answered her as I stuck 3 of my fingers into her vagina at once. She cried out in pleasure as I moved them around inside of her. I grabbed my other hand and squeezed her breast. She moaned. I took my fingers out and held her wrists on top of her head on the bed. I bit her neck leaving hicky’s everywhere.

“Damn I’ve missed this,” I confessed.

“So have I,” She moaned.

I positioned my dick and entered her. I moved quickly as she cried out in pleasure. I felt myself expanding her pussy with every thrust I took.

“OH! YES! OH! HARDER!” She cried.

I went faster and faster. She was loving it and kept screaming.

Gabby’s POV

I felt Mike go faster and deeper. Damn, sex has never felt so amazing! He had every single inch in me and I squirmed under his masculine body. He kept ramming the whole thing in and out, in and out. He sucked my left nipple as he did this. I felt myself start to orgasm. I moaned and cried out in pleasure as he climaxed too. I felt his cum shoot deep into my vagina and stomach. He panted and got off of me.

“Now that was something.” I said.

He got in his knees on the bed and I lied on my stomach. I felt his shaft rubbing against my ass and moaned. I was getting horny again and was up for round 2. He put his knees on both sides of me and lifted my hips up a bit. Then he took his hands and pinned my wrists on either side of my head. I felt him slowly enter my tight ass and I cried out in pain and pleasure. He moved in and out of me getting me used to his cock. He went deeper and deeper until the whole thing was inside of me.

“OH MY GOD!” I gasped.

I felt his whole 9 inches stuffed into my ass. It hurt so much but felt so good also! He moved in and out as I moaned and yelled. He moved faster and faster an thrusted harder then ever. I was like I was having a sword fuck my ass right now, but it felt like I was on fire and I loved it! My ass started burning and hurting a lot but I didn’t dare tell him. I didn’t want this to be over! He went even faster and I thought I was going to pass out from ecstasy! I felt his balls hitting my vagina every time he rammed his cock into me.

“I’m cumming,” He said. He removed his cock and cummed all over my ass and vagina. Then he lied down trying to catch his breath.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too,” He answered and as we fell asleep.