Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa’s POV

I woke up with my head aching with pain. I glanced around me as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. I felt my heart start to race, where was I? I looked down and saw blood on the bed and gasped. My eyes started burning and tears streamed down my face. What the hell happened last night? All I remembered is dancing…with that guy. I jumped out of bed and realized I was naked. My sobbing got louder and I found my clothes on the floor. I slipped them on and looked around for my cell phone. This place was an abandoned place, I could tell right away. I found my phone and dialed Gabby’s number.

“Please pick up,” I sobbed. She didn’t.

Who was I supposed to call now? I mean I had no other girl friends. All my friends either backstabbed me, or left me. And why? Because I got with Jake Steller. I went outside and just saw woods and tree’s. I could not believe this was happening! I decided to give Jake a call.

“Hello?” He said anxiously.

“Hey, can you come pick me up,” I said trying not to sob.

“Sure, from where?” He quickly asked with no hesitations.

“I’m not really sure, its an abandoned house with a lot of tree’s and woods,” I answered.

“Wait, are you talking about the crack house everyone would go to in high school?” He said out of no where a little worry in his voice.

“Yeah, I guess,” I sadly said. I knew this place seemed so familiar.

“What the hell are you doing there?” He said getting scared.

“I don’t even know,” I cried and hung up.

How could I end up in a crack house? I was with Gabby last night, how could she let this happen to me? I started getting angry. I didn’t even know what to think right now. I just collapsed onto the floor, to disgusted to go inside and wait in there. I sobbed and cried for what seemed like forever. I saw Jake’s car pull up and felt like I couldn’t even get up. What was happening to me?

“Lisa!” Jake yelled while jumping out of the car. “Baby, are you ok?”

“Just take me home,” I cried. He picked me up like a baby and gently put me in the car. He drove off as I cried.
“What happened?” He asked, concern all over his face.

“I honestly don’t even know. I can’t remember anything!” I sobbed.

“We’ll head to the police right away,” He said driving to them.

“No! Jake please, just take me home!” I yelled.

“Why wouldn’t you want to go and press charges!?” Jake yelled getting angry.

“I feel disgusting, and dirty. I just want to go home!” I cried.

“Fine, ok. Wait, did you guys have sex!? Jake yelled.

I cried and nodded my head. I still couldn’t believe who would do such a thing to me.

“What! That’s it, were going to the police right now!” He yelled while slamming the steering wheel.

“NO! I DON’T WANNA GO! TAKE ME HOME!” I cried harder.

“Lisa, I can’t stand to see you like this,” He sadly said as he drove into my driveway.

I opened the door and walked up to my door.

“Lisa, if you need anything, anything at all, call me,” Jake said before I opened the door and saw Gabby on the couch with some guy.

“What happened to you!” She screamed while getting up off the couch running towards me.

“Why don’t you tell me? You were with me last night? What the fuck happened?” I yelled while crying.

“What, don’t put the blame on me! You left with some guy and that’s the last I’d seen of you!” Gabby answered defending herself.

“Gabby, I don’t know what to do!” I cried while I walked to my room. I jumped into the shower and sobbed even more. I just wanted wake up already from this nightmare!

Gabby’s POV

I saw her walk away towards her room and shut the door.

“What was that about?” Brett asked from the couch.

“Ugh, she went and fucked some guy and now wants to put the blame on me! Get the fuck out of here!” I yelled angrily. Why does everyone take her damn side all the time?

“Wait, she didn’t even mention having sex with some guy. How would you know that?” Brett said getting suspicious. Fuck! Think Gabby, think?

“She had texted me this morning, that’s how I know. And why is that any of your damn business?” I snapped.

“Chill, getting a little mad I see. I was just wondering that’s all,” He answered while getting up and putting his clothes on.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Home, to shower, and then give you a call later,” He said smiling while planting a kiss onto my lips and squeezing my ass and walking out. I smiled.

Revenge is a bitch Lisa Grove. And now we’re even.

Jake’s POV

I went home and took out a cigarette and started smoking it trying to calm down. Who would do that to Lisa? I didn’t understand. She was a good person. Maybe Mike would know about this. I gave him a call.

“What happened, you want another beating?” He said chuckling when he answered.

“Ha ha, so funny! No jackass, do you know what happened last night with Lisa?” I asked him while getting angry already thinking about it.

“No, what happened?” He said more seriously this time.

“She woke up in that crack house we used to go to in high school. She was raped and left there alone. She couldn’t remember anything that happened though. She won’t go to the police either. I don’t know what to do!” I couldn’t believe I was asking Mike for help.

“I saw her with some guy, she had left with him. I think Gabby knows him. I used to see them messing every now and then,” Mike said sighing.

“Wait, you were there last night?” I yelled.

“Well yeah, b_

“How could you let this happen!” I yelled.

“What was I supposed to do! I didn’t know he was some weird rapist! And ever since we made out she doesn’t want to talk to me!” Mike yelled.

“Whoa, you guys made out! Mike you’re a fucking dead man!” I screamed so loud I’m pretty sure the whole street heard me.

“Oh shit, I thought she told you,” Mike sighed.

“What kind of friend are you?” I yelled a little lower this time.

“Jake man, I swear, it just happened. She was extremely sad, but it meant nothing!” Mike said trying to defend himself.

“Save it,” I said and hung up.