Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Lisa's POV

I slipped on a mini black skirt with kitten heels. I put on my cute new black and white top. I applied my makeup and fixed my hair up. I was determined to meet a knew guy tonight. A nice one. I glanced at the clock, 9:30.

“Gabby, you ready!?” I yelled from my room.

“Yeah, lets go,” She answered me while entering my room. She was wearing a sparkling, beautiful, cocktail dress. She looked stunning!

“Wow, you look so hot!” I said.

“I know,” She said winking and putting on a coat as we headed out.

Mike’s POV

“Another round for me and the ladies please,” I told the bartender. I had 2 sexy girls on either side of me telling me how hot I am. Static wasn’t a bad club after all.

“Let’s dance!” The one to the right, I think her name was Claudia said.

“Ok, lets go,” They dragged me off my chair and we dancing and sweating. Damn were they hot. I was in the middle with both of them rubbing onto my body. Suddenly they stopped dancing and huffed and sighed.

“Look, the sluts have arrived,” Claudia said to the other chick.

“You know, I don’t even know why guys like them so much, there not even that hot!” Squealed the other one.

I looked up to the entrance to see Gabby and Lisa walking in. A lot of heads turned, including mine. Damn, they looked extra hot today! This made my mind wander all the way back to high school. Those were definitely the years, every guys wanted them, and every girl wanted me and Jake and a couple other jocks. Heads would always turn like this, we owned the school. Guys messed with Gabby, and guys tried to mess with Lisa, but she was dating some college guy then. After they split, Jake got her and I got Gabby by senior year.

My mind came back to focus when I saw Gabby stabbing me with her eyes and going to the bar. I chuckled and continued dancing.

“Sluts,” I heard both girls whisper but I ignored it. They were just jealous.

Gabby’s POV

“Were going to make tonight, a night to remember forever,” I said to Lisa as we toasted to that and drank.

“Whoa, that was delicious. I want another one please!” Lisa ordered. “That guy keeps staring at me.”

I looked over and saw Justin eyeing her and smirking. He walked towards us.

“Can I buy you ladies a drink?” He asked sweetly.

“Sure!” I shouted quickly. We chugged it down.

“Wanna dance?” He asked Lisa. I knew she wouldn’t turn him down, no girl would dare to. He was gorgeous.

“Sure, Gab, are you going to be fine without me?” She asked innocently.

“I’ll be perfectly fine,” I mouthed trying to be sweet. She smiled and they walked away to the dance floor. Fucking backstabbing whore, of course I won’t be fine! I wanted to yell, but of course, I didn’t.

“Two more glasses of hard liquor,” I yelled to the bartender. He handed me them and I headed to the bathroom carrying them.

I waited patiently for everyone to leave and then poured roofie into the left glass and stirred it with my finger. I headed back out and spotted Lisa and Justin dancing like animals. The bitch will pay, I thought to myself.

“You guys look really thirsty, here you go. I bought you two another round. I knew you’ll need it!” I exclaimed nicely and handed Lisa the left cup and Justin the right.

“Thanks,” Justin said as they both walked off back to the bar. I smiled wickedly, I love me.

Jake’s POV

Me and Casey were driving to a strip club. I has sent Lisa, dozens and dozens of roses and flowers. She would see them outside her house when she arrived home. I called her over 50 times, she must be really mad to ignore all of them. My heart ached, knowing we might actually be over this time. And yet again, here I was with Casey. I sighed as we pulled up in front of the club. We got out and when I walked in, I saw boobs bouncing everywhere! I smiled and retrieved a seat.
“You going to strip for me like that,” I said teasing Casey. She smiled and said hello to a couple of her friends. They looked at me and nodded there heads. I wonder what she was talking about. Suddenly 2 really hot big boobs blondes came and started dancing in front of me. She put her boobs in my face and I squeezed the other ones huge chest. Wow, I was in heaven. I slapped her ass and she laughed. She sat in my laps and started jumping up and down, dry humping me. My penis was completely erupted! Casey watched smiling and then told them to leave.

“That was interesting!” I yelled to her as she came and took a seat by me.

“Yeah, it was,” She answered as her hand grabbed my cock with her hand. She rubbed it from my jeans and I grabbed her hand and we jumped back into my car in less then a second. She lied down under me as tore her clothes off. We were both naked panting as I opened her legs and stuck my finger inside of her. She moaned in delight and I stuck in another two.

“Oh, yes, oh!” She moaned. The windows were beginning to fog up. I took my fingers out and sat down and she straddled herself on top of me.

Casey’s POV

I slowly entered him and began bouncing up and down as I clutched onto his neck. He bit my breasts as I kept bouncing. I felt him deep inside of me and got extremely wet. He took my waist and began moving me up and down faster. It felt so good, I moaned and got even wetter!

“H, How, big are you?” I asked curiously, I’ve never liked sex so much.

“Eight, when I’m extremely horny, 10,” He answered as he climaxed into me. I felt his cum squirt into me and smiled. I sat there with his cock in me for 5 minutes, waiting to catch my breath, then I got off of him and our mixed juices all fell onto his car seat. He groaned as we headed back inside.

Lisa’s POV

My head was killing me and I could barely concentrate on what Justin was saying to me. He was so cute and I was falling asleep.

“Lets get out of here,” I heard him say into my ear as he clutched my waist and helped me up. We headed out and I was so tired, my eyes were opening and closing. What was going on? We were in his car and he began driving.

“Take me home,” I managed to say before my eyes gave up on me.

Justin’s POV

“We have one more trip to take,” I answered her as we headed to Gabby’s friends house.

I looked over and saw her already out. My stomach hurt, I didn’t want to do this, I really didn’t. I needed the money though, and Gabby would kill me if I didn’t. I sighed and carried her out of the car and into the house. Gabby was standing there when I opened the door and I jumped.

“Whoa, you scared me,” I said and lied Lisa onto the bed I heard her mumbling something.

“She won’t remember anything tomorrow, so finish up and then call me when you do,” She answered and walked out of the house.

I pulled her clothes off and she started kissing me. I knew this wasn’t her, it was the pill. I took mine off and felt myself enter her. She was so tight. She started moaning and yelling. I went a little quicker, just wanting it to be over already. A couple minutes later I felt myself explode into the condom and got off of her. I looked at the bed and saw a little blood.

“Wow, she really was a virgin,” That made me feel 10 times worse.

I took the covers and put them over her. I walked out and called Gabby.

“I did it,” I said feeling so guilty.

“Good, come pick up your check,” She said evilly as I drove over there to retrieve my prize.