Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Jake’s POV

I was absolutely stunned by the way Lisa was acting. She dragged me onto the dance floor and started grinding on me like I was some kind of animal. Actually was kind of freaked, why was she acting like this? Usually I would be the one dragging her to the dance floor. Tonight, it was like we switched brains! In a way, I was a little happy.

“Baby, you look so hot,” Lisa whispered into my ear.

“You look pretty hot, too,” I teased back while slapping her ass playfully.

Instead of cursing me out or telling me how disrespectful I was being, she laughed! Whoa, this was really weird.

I looked up to the private booths and saw Mike and another girl with brown hair walking down holding his hand. She looked really familiar, I knew I had seen her before. Lisa followed my gaze and huffed once she saw them together.

“Does he fuck every single on of his co-workers?” She hissed while walking away to the bar. I followed.

“Baby, chill with the drinks, this is like your 4th glass,” I told her taking her hands and turning her around before she ordered anything. She was still sober, thank god.

“Fine, I guess your right. Let’s get out of here, I have something in mind!” She yelled while jumping at me and hugging me. “Come on!”

We headed outside and got into the car. I honestly had no clue where we were going right now.

“Um, Lisa?” I asked while just driving.

“Oh sorry, my house,” She said while laughing. I nodded and speeded up while driving there. Was I actually going to get some from Lisa Grove tonight? No way, I must be dreaming. We pulled into the driveway and we both walked out.

“Hey, did you ever get my flowers,” I asked remembering. “I sent you over 50.”

“What, flowers? I didn’t receive any,” She said with a confused look on her face.

“Huh, that’s weird. They were all right on your front porch!?” I said getting mad. I couldn’t believe it.

“Its okay, I believe you. Now, come in,” She said while taking me into her house smiling. She pushed me into her bedroom while laughing.

“Wait right here,” She purred while kissing me. We finally broke free and she went into the bathroom.

Lisa’s POV

I pulled on my lingerie and fixed my hair up a little. I honestly could not believe I was doing this! I was a little happy, I felt like I was growing up in a way. My heart raced as I left and he just looked at me with his mouth wide open.

“Wow,” He said while looking me up and down.

“Do you like it?” I asked while smirking.

“I love it!” He yelled while jumping off the bed and picking me up while we kissed passionately. I took his shirt off and he undid his pants. I got on top of him and began kissing him slowly. I didn’t know what to do? He chuckled and laid me down. He slowly slipped my thong off and I was so shy!

“Relax,” He whispered. Trust me, I tried.

I felt his tongue enter me and start moving around. I immediately started moaning. It felt amazing! He touched all the right spots and definitely found my G spot, I’ll tell you that right now. He touched all my vagina walls, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I was about to climax but he quickly stopped and began licking his way up from my vagina. My whole body felt like it was on fire. He licked my nipple and began sucking gently. Then he went to the other one and did the same. I was in heaven right now! We started making out and then he stopped.

“You ready,” He whispered. I nodded.

He slipped his boxers off and I gasped, it was huge! He chuckled and told me to calm down. He positioned himself over me, he slowly put the head in, it felt good. He went deeper and started moving in and out. I moaned in delight. He went further in and I held onto his back and he pushed his whole self into me. I screamed a little, it hurt! He lied there inside of me, waiting for me to get used to his shaft. After 2 minutes he started moving in and out. I moaned in pain, and he went slower and began kissing me again. After about 10 minutes the pain slowly turned into pleasure and he increased his speed a little. I moaned in delight and told him he can go faster now.

“I love you,” He whispered.

Then I felt him go inside of me, with deeper and harder thrusts. It felt amazing! Pain and pleasure never felt better! I felt him all inside of me. He was hitting all the right places.

“Oh, yes, oh! I kept moaning over and over.

Jake’s POV

Lisa was moaning and I knew I was satisfying her. I went faster and she moaned louder. Having sex with a girl who hasn’t fucked a lot of men, is way more satisfying! I’ll tell you that. She was tight and I didn’t mind fucking her, cause she was clean. Thinking of this made me go faster and suddenly I felt her tighten around my penis. I took one more really deep thrust and we both climaxed together at the same pace and time. I kissed her one more time and rolled off of her. It was really hard fucking a girl who doesn’t have sex every day. I had to be careful and not go to fast. It kind of sucked, but oh well.

“That, was amazing,” She said to me.

“I know,” I answered her smiling.

“Now I feel stupid for waiting so long!” She panted. I burst out laughing and so did she.

Mike’s POV

I watched Lisa leave the club with Jake! Why was she still talking to him after what he has done to her? I don’t get it.

“You seem a little jealous if you ask me?” I familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around, of course, Gabby. I kind of missed fucking her firm ass lately so I decided to cooperate.

“Just a little, but don’t worry, you know I’ll always choose you,” I said to her with a smirk. Tanya just stared at both of us and then walked off with a huff. Oops, I kind of forgot she was standing there.

“Yeah, I’m sure you would. Well, I’ve moved on,” She said while walking off to some guy and dancing with him. Then she they were roughly making out. I saw her look at me from the corner of her eye while she did this. Wow really mature Gabby? I sighed and walked off to her booth where she was sitting. I spotted her purse and smiled. Time for some fun!

I made sure there was nobody watching as I dug into it from under the table. Condoms, birth control, handcuffs?! Kind of kinky, I wonder why we never used those. I’ll definitely keep that in mind for next time. Lip gloss, credit card, dollars bills. Her lingerie?!? Weird. Checks? One was filled out, I looked at the amount and read it over just to make sure I wasn’t seeing stuff. Whoa, why would she be paying somebody $50,000!? I didn’t even know she had that much. I guess her stripping did pay off. I grabbed her phone and started going through the texts from today.

Brett: When are we fucking again? I miss your wet pussy! ;]

David: Come by the bar tonight, I’ll pay you extra for a blowjob.

Justin: I need my fucking money! I need to leave ASAP!

Whoa, so it was this Justin guy she was paying. Why would Gabby be paying him so much money? I needed to get to the bottom of this.

I heard people laughing and I quickly shut her phone and threw it back in.

“What the fuck are you doing!?” Gabby hollered.

“I needed condoms!” I lied while I saw her with that weird guy. I was guessing it was David.

“Get your own, I told you to leave me alone,” She hissed and grabbed her purse. The guy David just grilled me. He looked like he was in his mid 20’s. I grilled him back and shoved him with my shoulder and walked off. I needed to talk to her later.

Gabby’s POV

My heart began to pump louder then average as I spotted Mike going through my phone. That son of a bitch thought I didn’t catch him! He walked off and I knew he saw everything! I still hadn’t given Justin the money, because he wasn’t quite done yet.

“Is everything alright sexy?” David asked.

“Yeah, everything is fine,” I lied as I began giving him a lap dance.

“If you give me head, $200,” He said. I agreed and sucked him dry. I got my money and headed home. Mike was a dead man if he opened his mouth!