Love in Cold Blood

Super Special Extra Chapter

Extra Chapter #1

Winifred and the Cullens are in Europe, Italy to be exact…

“What do you want to do today?” asked Alice, overly hyper as ever, like she hasn’t been to Italy thousands of times. “Wanna shop?”
“We can shop anytime.” Jasper put in; winking at me “We should go to some tourist destinations.”
“Like what?” asked Alice “Museums?”
“That’d be nice.” Said Bella from across the large hotel room
“We could go to Rome, Pompeii, and Venice…” I started naming off cities
“But, what exactly.” Alice stretched the word acting irritated, as if time was important to her
“I have an idea.” Said Carlisle stepping in “Why don’t we look at the brochures they have in the lobby that is what they’re here for.”
“I’ll go!” I shouted and ran from the room. I loved Alice but sometimes…

I ran down to the lobby, not waiting for an elevator. “Let’s see…” I mumbled looking at the many flyers.
“What are you looking for Miss?” asked a polite lady from behind the desk
“Some good places to go.” I said “Someplace interesting, no where near any big shopping.”
She smiled and began handing me pamphlets.

“I got some!” I said running into the room. No one had seemed to have moved.
“Let’s see.” Said Alice flopping on the couch well, her version of a ‘flop’
She took a pamphlet from my hand.
“This one sounds good.” I said picking one up “A city but, small” I smiled “very historic and welcoming, private tours.”
“What?” said Carlisle
“It’s a city called ‘Volterra’ they have tours through…”
I was stopped by a shout of ‘no’ from the whole group, even Bella.
“What?” I asked
“Ummm…” mumbled Edward “We didn’t have a good time last time and…” his eyes wandered and landed on his big, burly brother, Emmett. “Emmett got kicked out.”
I stared at him “What?”
“Yeah!” said Alice joining in “He was hitting on this hot, I mean HOT, secretary well, Rose saw him and go really mad.” She paused and looked at Rosalie
“Yeah.” Said the blonde “I got real mad, yelled at him, he was backing up and…”
“BLAM!” shouted Emmett “I ran right into this one huge sculpture that was worth a good five million.”
“Of course we paid.” Said Esme “But they never want us back.”
“It was a mess.” Finalized Jasper
“Ok.” I said too freaked by their ‘I -say –then- you –say’ conversation that I didn’t bother asking anymore
“How ‘bout this one?”