So im new and my classmates want to eat me

Jose

It turns out that Jose was epicly amaizing. He was such a sweet kid but i was starting to think he might have a few secrets. Normally I wouldn't butt in to his private life but there was something about Jose that intrested me maybe it was the look of pure pain in his eyes at times or maybe it was that air of mystery around him or maybe it was just the fact he never took his sweater off despite the fact that its still really hot up here. Whatever he was hideing i wanted to know. In fact i wanted to know everything about him. All of a sudden i felt a sharp movement from Jose and heard a sharp hiss of pain. I lifted my head off his shoulder and asked "whats wrong?" Too which he replied "nothing I just fell off my bike yesterday and you moved your head and were leaning directly on my bruise." "i'm sorry" i said sitting up completely straight."No I don't mind you can lay on my shoulder if you want just not on the bruise please okay" he responded "okay where is the bruise anyway he pointed to the back of his shoulder so i moved my head so i was laying on his chest. "better" i asked "much better" Jose responded. All of a sudden jose started running his hand through my hair it felt good so i let him continue. Now if your wondering why none of are friends are makeing fun of us and shit its because Jose and I are at my house and noone else is here. Hes spending the night cause his parents aren't home and my moms not coming home tonight. So i was scared and asked him to stay with me. Supriseingly my mom said it was fine and that she didn't mind when i called. So yeah hes just gonna stay with me for tonight. "Jose" i asked "yeah" he said tiredly. "the others say your not all vampire so what else are you" i asked " A human and a fallen angel but you cant tell anyone." "so who do you live with" i asked "my step dad" he said with what sounded like fear in his voice "what happend to your mom"i asked "she died my step dad killed her." he said "Jose does your step dad hurt you?" "yes" he wispered "so your shoulder?"" He threw me against a brick wall" he responded. I looked at him shocked "My step dad is a vampire he bit me makeing me part vampire." he said "Jose does he ever do other stuff to you." Jose just nodded his head. All of a sudden I felt the sudden urge to hug him I complied to this new feeling and engulfed him in my arms " "thanks" he said then before i knew it he was kissing me and i was kissing back. We got pretty into the kiss before we broke apart and when we did we just stared into each others eyes blue meeting green. "I love you" I said "love you too" said Jose. I leaned my head back on his chest. taking in all my new information while listening to his heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to riotgurl and Adam T. Siskathis this is for them sorry its so short next chapter im introduceing a new character