He Got Me Through It

Undying Romance

We were walking back from our adventure in the woods, we decided to go town. Since we were streaming bored; his hand in mine as we walked the streets, it seemed strangely weird that all people around were looking at us, me and Shaant looked at each other confusingly. Not understand their actions. Maybe ‘cause my mom is slightly known, and because she’s half whore, and they think I’m gonna be doing the same thing.
We went in the store still with his hand in mine, I let go of it and went to get a coffee. I reached and got it. I saw Shaant looking at some gummy bears, I giggled at him. He had the most cutest confused look on his face.
I walked over and pulled him up with my hands, he raised up as I did it, he turned around while I put my hands on my hips.
“What are you doing Mr. Hackiyan?” I asked him, with a smile wanted to grow from my lips.
He gave me a look that could knock a girl out! He grabbed my hand and kissed it.
“Looking for food love, how about you?” I shrugged my shoulders and held up my coffee.
“I got this. ‘Cause it’s my favorite.” I put it up to my face and smiled. I lead him to the checkout counter and this woman looked at me and to Shaant. She had a disgruntled look on her face. And I didn’t like it one bit.
“That’ll be $2.40.” I gave her my money and I walked out from the store.
I opened it and sipped it letting it go down my throat with its good taste. Shaant grabbed it from me—and looked at it; he put it up to his nose and smelt it. He put it up to his lips and took a swig. He let out a Ahh, sound.
“That thing taste good,” he said replying to the coffee I bought, I nodded my head knowing he was right.
We began to walk back and we saw this car pass us, it stopped and rolled the window down. I didn’t know who it was.
“Hey are you the whore’s daughter?” the male voice asked. I looked up and saw a person; I don’t know who it was though. I saw Shaant give the man a death glare.
“She’s no whore you fuck-ugly bastard!” Shaant told the man, he rolled the window up and continued his drive. I looked at Shaant and put my head down. I felt him put his arms over my slouching upper body, I sighed.
“See Shaant…that’s why I wanted to runaway, getting treated like that isn’t the best.” I told him when I felt a hot moisture coming from the bottom of my eye to the end of my cheek.
“Don’t worry about those people, you are no whore,” he assured me.
“Thanks Shaant,”
He rubbed my shoulders “You don’t need to thank me, I should stand up for the woman I love.
I turned around and buried my head into his chest and I walked backwards and he walked forwards. I enjoyed his embrace. It meant a lot, for someone to love you like you love them. It meant my life now, just me and him; in an undying romance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I was reaally tierd, ill make the next one as long as i can like a page and a half, kya?
bye