Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Ashley wandered around, aimlessly, as she searched for her targets. If she were going to do this, she would rather it be quick.
Turning a corner, she spotted Mia and Blaise seated on a bench outside, snuggled up against one another. If they were pretending to not be a couple around Ashley, they weren't trying very hard. But, then again, they couldn't exactly be aware of her presence at the moment.

Ashley rolled her eyes, walking up to them. "Yeah, that's real subtle. I never would've guessed that you two were just friends."

Mia jumped, pushing Blaise further down the seat. "A-Ashley, we were just--"

"Don't worry. I know."

"W-What?" stuttered Mia, still trying to push Blaise down the bench.

"I know about you two," Ashley pointed at them, filling up the space that Mia had formed between her and Blaise. "And, apparently, so does someone else."

"Us?"

"Mia, I heard you two talking this morning." Ashley smiled at Mia's frozen state and pushed her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm not mad. But someone else is."

"Who?" Blaise piped in, tilting his head.

"I'll give you one clue; I hate him."

Mia rolled her eyes, pushing a stray curl behind her ear. "Malfoy? What can Malfoy do? It's none of his business anyway."

"Yeah," agreed Blaise. "He's just upset that he won't be able to have me around as much, it's no big deal. He'll probably calm down in a day or two."

Ashley laughed. "Probably."

"Was there anything else? Or... " Mia trailed off, shrugging her shoulders.

"Uhm," Ashley bit her lip. "He did tell me something... "

"Like what?"

"Okay, but, don't get mad at me. I'm just the messenger."

Mia sighed, nodding. "Just tell me, Ash."

"He said that if I didn't break you two up, then he would. And he seemed sort of serious about it, too."

Blaise laughed. "There's nothing to worry about, Ashley. Like I said; Malfoy's only mad because he's alone right now. All he needs is a good girl for the night and he'll be fine in the morning."

"How do you know?"

"Trust me, I know. He's been my best mate since we were five."

"Really?" Ashley smiled, biting her lip.

Mia giggled, wrapping an arm around Ashley's waist. "Ash, don't go getting any ideas. I don't want you using my boyfriend for personal reasons. If you mess this up for me, I swear on all your shoes that--"

"Alright, alright." moaned Ashley. "I just thought that, maybe, he'd be nice and tell me--"

"One of Malfoy's dirty little secrets?" interrupted Blaise.

Ashley grinned. "Maybe. Why? You gonna tell me one?"

"Depends," Blaise smirked, looking over at Mia.

"Depends on what?"

"If I know any or not."

"Oh, you have to," Ahsley pouted, biting her lip again. "You can't be someone's best friend for that long and not know anything about them. For example, I know tons of stuff about Mia and I've never told anyone that she used to kiss her poster of--"

"Ashley!"

"What?" Ashley shrugged. "It's not like you still do it."

Mia shifted her gaze to her shoes, trying to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"You don't still do it, do you?" laughed Ashley.

"No," mumbled Mia. "But it's not like he needed to know that."

"Relax, Mia. I'm sorry."

Mia rolled her eyes, mashing her lips together to get rid of the involuntary smile that was adorning her lips. She glanced over at Ashley and shook her head, pushing her shoulder roughly.

"Thank you," smiled Ashley, resting her head on Mia's shoulder. "I promise, I won't say that again."

"Better not."

"Promise," Ashley looked back over to Blaise who was watching the girls with a very amusing smile. "Well?"

"Well, what?" asked Blaise. "I'm much more interested to see where this is going."

"Perv." muttererd Mia, shooting Ashley a dirty look.

"No. I'm just curious as to whose poster you used to kiss."

"No one's," answered Mia, a little too quickly.

"Anyway, do you know any or not, Zabini?"

Blaise smirked. "Maybe."

"Well?"

"What do I get out of this?"

"I'm giving you permission to date Mia, aren't I?"

"I don't need your permission--"

"Blaise?" asked Mia, smiling sweetly. "Just drop it."

"Why?"

"Just drop it."

"So? Can I know one?" Ashley pouted her lips, tilting her head to the side.

Blaise sighed. "I suppose."

Ashley and Mia leaned in closer, anticipation clearly written on their faces as they waited for Blaise to give them something they could use. Although she may not admit it, Mia was just as eager as Ashley was to get a good piece of information out of him.

"Malfoy's a virgin."

"What?" gasped Mia, laughing as she watched Ashley try not to laugh.

Ashley shook her head. "How can that be possible? I mean, Sharron--"

"Was lying." interrupted Blaise, yet again. "Malfoy never hooked up with anyone. All he does is take girls up to his room to make-out, that's it."

"That's it?"

Blaise nodded. "That's the most he's ever done."

"Wow," smiled Ashley. "Guess I've got some new material."

"Wait," warned Blaise. "If you say anything to him, you didn't hear it from me, alright?"

Ashley nodded as she jumped up from the bench.

Boy, would detention be entertaining tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. Huge gap between updates but now that I'm nearly finished with EMHO, I'll be able to spend more time on this. And, thank you so much for still sticking around! This goes out to all of you lovely, faithful readers!

Thanks for reading and, please, don't forget to comment.

xoxo - Meg.

P.S. - I apologize for any punctuation/spelling errors. I was in a hurry.