Status: Slowly Active

Shake the Glitter

Let's Solve A Mystery

Ashley walked back into the Great Hall to find Blaise. He was seated at his usual spot, unmoved, and was still chatting to someone; But that someone was no longer Malfoy. Ashley's eyebrows pinched together in confusion as she scanned the room, searching for the platinum blond head. She could feel her hands clench into fists as she noticed that the blond girl was nowhere to be seen, either.

Again, she just passed her sudden mood swing off as her disgust for what Malfoy was doing. But, she couldn't help but wonder if there was any real truth to what Blaise had told her a couple day ago.

Was Malfoy really a virgin?

She shook the thought and marched over to Blaise, tugging him roughly on the sleeve. She received a few odd looks from a few of the Slytherin's but ignored them and continued to tug on Blaise's arm. He didn't seem to want to turn around to talk to her. That only made Ashley that much more suspicious.

"Blaise?"

Blaise sighed, shifting himself on the bench. "What do you want, Ash-- Uhm, Quille?"

Quille? "Have you seen Mia?"

"No." He answered a little too quickly.

"Oh, really? Because, I haven't seen her all morning."

"No," He glared at the table. "Why would I care where she's at?"

"Because she's your girlfr--"

"Quille." Blaise snapped. He rubbed his temples and sighed as he stood up. He turned to face Ashley, easily towering over her, and nodded towards the door. "Shall we discuss this outside?"

Ashley nodded and followed him outside. He was grumpier than usual and seemed to be avoiding the subject of Mia's whereabouts. Something's in Ashley's mind didn't sit right with it.

Once they were outside, Ashley shoved his shoulder. "Where the hell is she, Zabini?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? Mia's your girlfr--"

"I. Said. I. Don't. Know." He was so calm about everything.

"That's a load of bullocks, Zabini." Ashley sneered. "You were the last one to see her. I know it."

"No--"

"Yes!"

"No. I wasn't." Calm again.

"Then where'd she go? Huh? She wouldn't just up and disappear like this."

"Wouldn't she?" He laughed, tilting his head back. He had a wicked glint in his eye; It almost made him look unstable. "That is exactly the type of thing Mia would do. Ever since she found out about the... " He trailed off, running his fingers through his hair.

Ashley tensed. "Found out about what?"

Blaise rounded on her, backing her up against the wall. "Nothing!" He glared and pulled his arm back, his hand forming a fist. "It's none of your business!"

It all happened so quickly. Ashley didn't even have time to blink. She fell to her knees, clutching her stomach. The taste of rust and salt filled her mouth and her ears popped. Blaise stumbled back a few feet, staring down at the poor girl in horror. He couldn't believe he had just done that. Ashley whimpered.

Blaise stepped forward. "Ashley, I am so sor--"

"Zabini!" Ashley heard an all too familiar voice coming closer. "Where have you... What the hell did you do?"

Blaise froze. "Malfoy, I didn't mean t--"

Malfoy's face hardened as he stepped closer. His eyes were fixed on Ashley. She was curled up on her side, holding her stomach; A crimson liquid covering her bottom lip. "What did you do, Zabini?"

"I-I didn't... She was asking too many--"

"Get. Away. Zabini." Malfoy snarled. He walked over to Ashley and positioned her body to where he could pick her up. She was shaking and whimpering in his arms. He frowned when she began coughing. He shook his head, sighing. "It'll be fine, Quille. I'm taking you to the Hospital Wing."

Ashley couldn't hear anything after that. As soon as those words had left his mouth, her eyes drooped down and her sight became hazy.

Then, everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who commented! They all made me happy. See, I don't like those author's who tell you to comment a certain amount of times until they update; I'm not like that. But, I just need feedback. How else would I know that you are still reading the story? Understand?

Thanks for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo - Meg.

P.S. - Just because he saved her doesn't mean they're in love. No. I can't let that happen yet. Malfoy just doesn't like to see guys hitting girls.