Status: Im in the process of re-writing this story

An Arranged Marriage to the Principal's Son

Chapter 1

Jessica is sitting in her room listening to music when her parents come in.

“Jessica we need to talk to you.” Her dad says sternly. Jessica turns her music off.

“What’s up?” She asks.

“Well you won’t be returning to Monica’s this year.” Her dad says.

“What? Why not? All of my friends are there.” She tells them.

“Honey your father’s job is really suffering and we’re not able to pay the tuition for this year.” Her mother tells her. Then Jessica starts to cry a little.

“Why don’t you talk to Mr. Harris about it?” Jessica sniffles out.

“That’s a good idea.” Her mom says. Then her dad checks the calendar and his watch. It was around 2pm on August 9th.

“I’m sure he’s at the school. We should go now.” Her dad tells Jessica’s Mom.

Then her parents leave. Jessica then hoped and prayed that she would be able to stay at Saint Anne’s High.

***Meanwhile Several Minutes Later***

Her parents are sitting in Mr. Harris’s office. Her parents had just explained the situation to Mr. Harris and now he was thinking about it.

“Frankly I’m not sure how to help. I want to keep Jessica at this school but I don’t think we can.” Mr. Harris tells them.

They started to leave when there was a knock on the door. Alex pops his head in.

“Dad can I talk to you a sec?” He asks

“Sure come in.” Then Mr. Harris has an idea.

A marvelous idea. He has a marvelous, scary, awful idea.

“Paul, Michelle wait I have an idea.” They come back in.

“I’ll let Jessica come here for free if she marries my son Alex.” Mr. Harris tells them. They thought about it for a minute.

“She’ll do it.” They say together.

Jessica is watching television when her parents come home.

“Well what did he say?” She asks excitedly.

“He’s letting you attend for free so you had better work your butt off.” Her dad says starting to walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's the first chapter. Hope you like it.
Comment and rate please?
<3 Becca Lynn

February 21, 2009
(AN: So I changed the names in the story. Hopefully you're not mad. But i had to for personal reasons.)