Until The End

2.

As I was walking down the hall with Val, we noticed a bunch of guys staring at me. They looked like really big guys, probably on the football team. I did not like the way they were eyeing me, and apparently Val didn’t either, because she made me switch sides with her so she was the one who walked pass them, and not me.

“Thanks,” I said. She just smiled in return. We eventually reached our first class, English 11. When we walked in someone jumped up and started yelling at Val.

“HEY VAL! COME SIT WITH ME!” it was a really tall guy, with a labret piercing.

“That’s Jimmy, don’t worry, he’s a nice guy,” she stated seeing my face, which had a really weird expression, I’m sure of. We walked over and she sat next to him and I sat in the other side of Val.

“Hi, I’m Jimmy,” he said and stuck out his hand.

“I’m Liz,” I softly answered, gently taking his hand and shaking it. He grinned really big.

“You’re a shy one, ehh?” he questioned. I just blushed and mumbled a “yeah.” Then the bell rang just as someone else ran into class.

“Late again, are we Mr. Baker?” the teacher asked.

“Nope, right on time,” he answered with a cheesy grin. He walked to the back of the room and plopped down next to Jimmy. They started whispering as soon as the teacher started talking. Val rolled her eyes,

“I swear they’re girls in disguise,” at which I giggled in response, then turned to face the front.

That class dragged on so long. The teacher, Mrs. Lam, gave us a 6 page essay due next Monday on whatever we wanted it to be, as long as there were grammar citations. Yuck. Next period was equally as boring, American History. Val’s boyfriend Matt was in there. Then came time for lunch.

“Come on Liz! The line gets long really fast,” Val exclaimed as we walked down the hallway. All of a sudden Val and I were flying down the hall, as Jimmy was running with us latched onto his hands.

“Don’t want to be late!” he rushed out. When we reached the lunchroom, I had to laugh, because there was already a huge line. The look on Jimmy’s face was priceless.

“Are you serious?” he asked, with a bewildered look on his face. Val and I just walked away and sat down under a tree, where Matt, Mr. Baker, and someone else were.

“Hey guys, this is Liz, she’s new here,” Val stated, introducing me. I already knew Matt, who smiled and waved. The shorter one was Johnny, and the one I only knew as mr. Baker was Zacky.

“Hey,” “Sup?” were what I got from Johnny and Zacky as a greeting. I just smiled and sat down next to Matt, who had Val seated in his lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
=]