Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

What a Beautiful Wedding

Matt's pov...

Wow, we're finally getting married after two whole years, now no one can say we're not old enough cuz we're freaking legal haha in their faces. I also feel quite old being 19 and my sweet is 18, it would be funny when we have to elect our new president cuz she has never done before. The first time I voted was with my mom took me, she's a really good teacher. Our wedding is next week and I'm so freaking nervious, and never been nervious about anything in my life. All I know is that I'm not making a huge mistake, I love Marissa more than anyone. I'm shopping for my tux with Derick, he finally decided to put an end to hating me because of my choice to be with Marissa, I kinda knew he had it in him, and it surprised me he turned against me. He was my best friend out of the others, but I'm glad he's gonna help me out and including in being my best man. The store where I went to was quite huge and all the tuxes were amazing, but could I ever afford this? The most I have is $100 bucks, where could I find a tux that is $100 bucks, the least is $200. I'm so out of my league, and Derick noticed the worried expression in my face. He reassured, "Don't worry man, I'll pitch in the extra hundred, I get alo of allowance and I've been saving up for a special occasion, and this my friend is a really big one." I smiled, he's so awsome andreplied, "Thanks man, I'll pay you back." He answered, "Don't even worry about it, you're getting married next week, that's all you need to worry about, and if you really want this."

Iassured, "Well thanks, and I'm really sure about this, I love that girl, she's my everything." He nodded as we walked towards theties and shirts. A sweet lady helped us out in choosing the colors and the sizes. This all went well,until she told me the total, "Okay, this will be $500." I appologized, "I'm sorry ma'am, I only have $100 and my friend pitched in an extra hundred." She frowned, but she saw the pleading look I had and she gave in, "Okay, lets say I give you 3% discount and you give me $167." I smiled and said, "That's a deal, thank you so much." She smiled and replied, "Anytime, okay let's pay for this shall we." I smiled as Derick gave me a thumbs up. I gave the lady the $200, and gladly took the awsmoe tux. If you're wondering what color it is, it has a white jacket, with a black dress shirt and black casual pants, and a white bow tie. My shoes are gonna be black and white vans, no kidding. We wanted to make this wedding original, and my sweet was gonna wear white converse with a black silky lace in each. Her dress colors are gonna be white and black like my tux, only in my tux the colors are reversed.

This is gonna be so awsome, but it's gonna be abummer that I won't be able to see the bride in 24 hours or else it would be bad luck, that is why I'm gonna spend the most time I have with her. Our wedding is gonna be on sunday, and to is Thursday, so I only have two more days with her until the wedding.

Marissa's, pov....

Oh my god, I can't find a proper dress, not a proper one, but a PERFECT one. I never knew this was gonna be so hard, this just like a few days before prom. My mom was trying to clam me down, but I was atotal wreck, everything had to be perfect. We finally went to our last store and that's where I found the most awsome dress. It was strapless, black and white, and not too puffy, so I could actually walk in it. On the top it was whte, with black underneath, it was perfect. I announced, "Mom, I think I found it, that one over there." She looked toward where I was pointing at and widedned her as as she let out, "It's beatiful sweet heart, let's go see how much it costs and so you can try it on." I was ecstatic, as we walked towards the dress, examining it, it was just beautiful, until a guy came to help us out. He took out the awsome dress from its place and handed it to me with extra care. I took it carefully and got insode the dressing room. While I was trying to put it on, my mom, asked out loud, "sweety, you want me to help you?!" I replied embarrassed, "No mom, I'm fine." When, finally, it was on, and my eyes widened as I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked amazing. I got out so mymom could look at it andshe complimeneted, "Omg, sweety, it looks so amazing on you." I smiled and the guy smiled as well, and he suggested, "I'm guessing you'll take it." My mom and I giggled and he took the dress, so we could pay for it. It was $400, but my mom paid with delight, I'm going to pay her back as soon as I get a job. I carried my dress to the car, setting it on the back seat, closed the door, and we were making our way to Journeys. As soon as we got to the city mall, we walked directly to Journey's where i would be gettinng my pealy white converse. When we finished paying for them, we walked into a crafts store for the silk laces, my mom will fix them.

Once we were done with our adventure, we headed home to put the dress away and so my mom could fix the laces. While this was done, I was talking to Matt on the phone, telling him about outr adventure.

Three Days later....

Marissa's pov....

"Wake up Marissa! You need to get read my sweet bride to be!" I finally woke up, it was 8:30 in the morning, wedding day. I was nervious, and couldn't wait for Matt to see me in the wonderful dress, I couldn't wait to see him period. I wanted him this instant, but I can't until 4:45 in the afternoon. I went to the restroom to take a shower, and freshen up, only to got downstairs for breakfast. Our wedding was gonna be in the local park, on the fresh grass, where birds would be singing and we would be taking our wedding pics. I was gonna be so amazing, and the planners and other peeps are still working with some details, making sure everything is splendid. I couldn't wait to see how everything is turning out, and was still too anxious to even eat! My mom persuaded, "Take deep breaths sweet heart, everything would be fine, and Matt is gonna love you in that dress." I smiled my mom could be my best friend sometimes. I finally finished my strawberry pancakes and decided to call Matt, at least it wasn't superstition to at least call the groom. We had an awsome conversation, we talked for a good 3 hours. We finally hung up and I was feeling quite relaxed, waiting for the moment as I watched spongebob square pants.

Matt's pov....

I finished talking to Marissa, turns out she's just as nervious as I am, maybe even more, but it can't be possible. I'm starring at my tux, waiting for the moment that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with the one I love. I've seen this even happen when I was a kid, but never knew it was gonna happen at 19. I thought I'd be getting married being in my late 20's but I can't wait that long, the young the merrier. Hours passed, until it was finally time to get ready, this so nerve wracking. I quickly went to the restroom for a nice shower, and to shave if there were some loose hairs. After this, I put on my tux, Derick arrived while I was putting on my dress shirt. He helped out with putting a dyed black rose on my dress jacket, he was good at this kind of stuff, he was the one that helped put it on when Marissa couldn't. A litle while passed and I was slipping on my white and balc vans.

Marissa's pov...

I was puting on my white and blck dress on over my not so comfortable bra, my sild black underware and my small fishnet stockings, it suited the dress and the event. When my mom was done helping me with the dress, I slipped on my converse and tied on the beautiful laces. My mom elped me with my hair, putting on the black and white bride net with some of the black dyed roses, matching my bouque, and it was mixed with white and black roses. Noticing the roses on my hair were only black, mom managed to put in a white one, and my long brown hair was flowing freely down my back and on my dress. I managed to get contacts so I wouldn't be waring glasses down the eisle. Once everything was ready, we headed towards the car and drove off to the playground.

Matt's pov...

We finally arrived at the playground and got out, woah everything looked so amazing and romantic. Also our guests were here, friendsand their families, my mom joining them. I stood where the groom was supposed to be and Derick helping out wit fixing my tux. My palms were getting sweaty, and I was feeling urges to throw up. Derick managed to ease up my nerves, and I was fine. Even though i was so filled with nerviousness, I was reall psyched to be married. Few minutes later, the live band started to play "Guardian Angel," by RJA, they did a really good job by the way and my bride finally arrived. A smile creased though my lips and she was walking down with her mom down the eilse. Once her mom gave her away, we started with our vows. Starting with me as I said, "My Marissa Rachel Evans, ever since the frst day I met you, I never thought I would fall in love with a spirit as wonderful as you are. We went on dates, had the time of our pretty young lives, until I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I am so proud to be your prince charming, and for you to be my fairytale princess. I love you so dearly that there are no words to express those three words. I owe you my life and my heart, and with this wedding band I owe to you as symbol to remember our true love for eachother. I love you pretty face."

Then it was Marissa's turn to cry and to say her vow, "Matthew Right Parker, you are my everything, my life, my heart, and everything I feel. I am so happy to finally have a special guy like you in my life, and I've always wanted you in my life. I would always be your best friend, lover, and fairytale princess. I also owe you my life and my heart, my harmony. With this ring, I would forever be yours and would be special symbol of our love, hrdships, we would face, and our eternal lives. I love you so much, Matt, that I would do anything of the imagination to make you the happiest man alive, and to gain your love and respect like you always owed to me. You're my symphony." It was my turn to cry, and the father announced, "Now to join Mr. and Mrs. Parker in wholy matrimony, you may now kiss the bride." I kissed Marissa like my life depended on it, she kissed back tenderly, now we are a happily wedded couple with mahy more to come.

The end