Boys Like Girls With Miniskirts

Class

Marissa's pov...

God, why won't he stop?! I turned around and demanded, "Why are you doing this?" He acted like he didn't hear me, so I rolled my eyes with a grunt and turned back to the lesson. He whispered to me, "Cuz you're more fun than my girlfriend." This made a summersaultappear in my stomach, did I just what he just said? I whispered in disbelief, "What, are you serious?" He replied, "It I wasn't, would I be telling YOU this, out of all dorky girls?" This made me think, but that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard in his language. I could deal with that, I finished my classwork, as he was scribbling something in his notebook. Let's just say that Matt was a little punk guy that writes lyrics during class and teases the "dorks," but sertainly one day he would come running to them for tutorials. A few minutes later, the bell rang as he left, calling out to me, "Catch you later, Susie Q!" I just ignored what he said, but was smiling to myself deep down. I grabbed my books and headed to my next class, Art II. Just to my luck, Matt didn't have that class, which in that way was releaving, but I was kinda sad though. I know you guys may think I'm so over me head, but I just see something in himunderneath all the toughness he stores.

As I was walking, I felt someone tug my arm, I was expecting Julie or Mikey, but it was...him. I rolled my eyes and asked, "What do you want now Matt, my hair secrets?" He chuckled and replied, "What, are you nuts? What I meant to say is I like you, Marissa, and I dumped my girl for you." Is he joking?! I demanded once more, "You expect me to believe that?! That is such a sick lie!" Matt frowned and yelled, "Well believe whatever you want to, Marissa, cuz I'm not lying!" With that, he just left to where ever. What was happenening today, didn't I dream this zillions of times before? I finally arrived at my class, taking a sit. Julie seated next to me, saying, "Hey, you look red, are you okay?" My eyes opened wide, and explained, "Well, let's just say that Matt told me something unexpected." She rolled her deep green eyes and suggested, "What would that be, another insult?" I continued, "Actually no, but he told me he liked me and that he dummped his girl for me. I told him if he expected me to believe that and that that was a sick lie. He said, well yelled, that I could believe whatever I want, cuz he wasn't lying. Simply as that, he left." Julie stared at me in amusement and asked slowly, "Are-you-serious?" I nodded and she said, "That's awsome Mar! I can't belive that, but amazingly, I can!" I smiled maybe my work here is done.