Status: On Hiatus because I have writer's block for it. If anyone's interesting in co-writing, PM me.

So Far, So Good

Chapter 1/Prologue

Hayley shifted her body, trying to get comfortable on the tiny hotel bed; half wishing she wasn’t in her current situation, half in complete heaven.

Curled up asleep beside her, was one of her best friends, Vanessa. The cotton sheets accentuated the younger girl’s figure, her chest rising and falling in time with her breathing. Her long copper hair was spread over the pillow, tickling Hayley’s nose, who inhaled the scent of sandalwood that was drifting round the room, leftover from the incense they’d burnt earlier. Finally relaxing, Hayley’s body pressed lightly against her friend’s, sending tingles up her spine. In her sleep, Vanessa pushed backwards, her back firmly against Hayley’s breasts; her stomach; her crotch, making Hayley even more aroused. She shuddered and it was too much. Her friend rubbing against her, even if it was unconsciously, was tipping her over the edge. If she didn’t do something soon, she would end up orgasming there and then. She began to slide carefully out from underneath the covers, but then a faint voice whispered, “Don’t go.” She froze in shock. It sounded exactly like Vanessa. It couldn’t have been though. Vanessa was asleep. Vanessa was straight. Vanessa wouldn’t have shared a room if they’d had the choice, let alone a bed!

“Nessa?” She shivered, the cold getting to her.

“Don’t leave. It was warm! I...” A pause, then muffled, “I liked it.” Hayley jumped back under the sheets and hugged her friend tight, her hand accidently stroking her chest. She quickly moved it, but Vanessa murmured suggestively, “I like that too...”
♠ ♠ ♠
My first femmeslash, so don't be too harsh please!

Comments/constuctive critisism appreciated :)