Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Fifteen.

Joey had arrived 20 minutes later. He came and sat next to me.
"Maybe, we should go back to the hotel?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and gave Brenna a hug.
"I'll see ya in two days, then." She said. I nodded.
"Bye everyone." I said as we walked out the door. I put my arm around Joey's waist and he put his around my shoulder. We got out the arena to see fans outside. I looked over at Joey and nodded, so we walked over to the fans. He signed pictures and tickets and merchandise, then took pictures. He waved to everyone and then we carried on walking towards the hotel.
"It's well cold." I shivvered.
"How's your lips doing?" He asked, as we stopped at an empty bit of the street.
"Freezing." I winked.
"Really? Well they shouldn't be now." Joey held my face with both his hands, I never knew my head was that small, he lent in and kissed me. He let go of my face and wrapped them around my waist, I did the same. Joey then picked me up bridal style, and we walked into the hotel. He checked in and yet again, we went straight for the hotel room. He put me down just infront of the bed, and I fell back, landing on the comfortable bed. Joey went off into the kitchen, and came back with his hands behind his back. He then threw his hands in the air, for all these red and white petals to fall on top of me. I giggled. Joey jumped onto the bed, landing next to me.
"Sorry about storming out earlier." He said, stroking my cheek.
"It's alright, Brenna said how you always storm off." I smiled.
"Only cause Shawn pisses me off. Seeing your face always cheers me up though." Joey smiled, also.
"You're so cute." I said, giggling. Joey definately boosted my confidence up.
"I can't wait to get married." He said, taking his shirt off.
"I can't wait either." I said, wrapping my arm around his chest.
"I love you Sarah Jordison, to be." Joey said kissing my head.
"I love you too, but more Mr Jordison." I said, slowly drifting off to sleep.

It was the next day, me and Joey were still asleep. Slipknot were off today, a break after their first tour, so Joey was spending it as a relax day, seeing as the next 2 weeks were touring non-stop.

I woke up at got out of bed, letting Joey sleep. I sat on the couch laying down, thinking, imagining...

I imagined walking down the aisle of mine and Joey's wedding, Brenna being the bridesmaid, seeing as she was the closest girl mate I have here. The room was full off Joey's family and friends, seeing as my family didn't give a shit that I was pregnant, and engaged, and with a trustable man, who has a great occupation. My friends? Well, do you think my friends would pay for travel tickets, accomodation tickets, to see me get married to a 'goth' as they call him? No, I didn't think so. But I didn't care. I was here to get married to the one I adore. The one I love. I made Shawn walk me down the aisle, seeing as he was the oldest. He felt honoured. When I reached Joey and tears rolled down my face. I was so nervous, yet excited. The vicar asked if anyone disapproved. Looks like no one did, so everyone was happy about us getting married. The vicar went on and on about hymns etc, then the wedding began as it was supposed to. Joey said I do, and I said I do too, we placed the rings on eachothers fingers. Then the vicar said Joey could kiss the bride. This was the moment I was looking forward to. Joey leant in and then...

"What you thinking about, gorgeous?" Joey said, wrapping his arms around my neck gently, so he didn't break it.
"Oh nothing, was day dreaming." I giggled, kissing his hand, sitting up so he could sit next to me.
"So, what you wanna do today?" Joey asked. I shrugged.
"I don't mind, anything you wanna do." I suggested.
"I wanna do a lot of things, but I can't seeing as we have a little one growing." Joey smirked.
"Well, you gotta wait a few months then, don't ya?" I said, sticking my tongue out.
"That'll fall out if you carry on doing that." Joey giggled.
"Then there's no enjoyment in kissing me then, huh?" I winked.
"You're so right." Joey giggled, pulling me close to him.

We sat and watched TV for a bit, where I then slowly fell back to sleep on his shoulder. Joey must've picked me up, and put me in bed, seeing as I felt the covers get put on me, and a warm kiss on my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for a while: I've had to go Scotland due to family problems! So I cannot update til I'm home again.

Thanks so much to all the readers and subscribers, and most of all commenters.
I love you all.
xxx