Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Eighteen.

We had arrived in Florida, the location of our honeymoon. The hotel we were staying in was absolutely gorgeous. It was 5 star, and it had beautiful views of the mountains, and swimming pools.

Me and Joey started strolling around the place, and we then saw a familiar face, someone we definately didn't want to see here out of all places. It was Corey's fiancee. And to make it worser, she was doing something which could ruin his life, forever.
"Is that Corey's fiancee?" I asked.
"Looks like it." Joey sighed.
"Snogging the face off that guy, which totally isn't Corey?" I asked again.
"Yup." Joey sighed once more. "Lets go to the hotel." Joey nodded. I nodded also, and we walked off, leaving the cheater there.

The honeymoon went smoothly, we did catch Steph around a few times, but didn't really pay attention to her. Me and Joey made a definate decision that we were going to tell Corey about what we saw.

We arrived back in Des Moines, greeted by Corey, seeing as Joey wanted to get his over and done with.
"Corey." Joey said.
"Jordison." Corey smiled.
"Jordisons, may you correct." Joey winked, I giggled.
"Yeah, whatever. What did you want me here for?" Corey asked.
"Joey can explain." I smiled.
"We saw Steph." Joey sighed.
"That's what you wanted me for?" Corey said, confused.
"No... we caught her kissing... someone else." Joey looked down.
"Are you trying to fucking piss me off or something?! I've been away from my fiancee for 2 weeks, and you fucking think it's funny to make up shit like that?! Steph wouldn't do that!" Corey shouted.
"Corey, he's not lying, I saw it myself." I said, positively.
"I don't give a shit! You're both fucking lying! You can make your own way back cause I'm not driving you!" Corey said, then storming off. Joey sighed and cursed under his breath, taking the luggage and walking. I dragged the suitcase and followed him.

A few days after being back, Joey and Corey had fallen out. Corey still hadn't believed anyone about his fiancee cheating, even Brenna had caught her. Steph had got away with this too many times, and Corey just loves her too much to get hurt again.

It was mainly stressing everyone out, and Joey wasn't his normal self anymore. I realised that he hates falling out with people because of the wrong reason. He'd go out for random walks every now and then, and just not talk to anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but uh-oh... drama has occured, but THAT'S not all. :) You shall be updated... soon. :) xo.