Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Nineteen.

It was July and I was 7 months into the pregnancy. The whole 'Steph cheating' situation was going on, and I was the next one to get stressed about it, which wasn't good.

Joey kept storming out, I came to the conclusion that he was on the search for Steph to proove to Corey that she's cheating.

Once Joey did come home though, he wouldn't speak to me, he hasn't spoken to me properly since the incident, which was causing me to go insane. The only time he'd talk to me was when he asked me what I want for dinner/lunch, he wouldn't tell me where he was going though.

I knew that the stressing out would cause something major to happen...

I was sitting watching TV, when I started to get major pains. I thought it was just the baby kicking, but it wasn't. My waters had broke. I quickly grabbed my phone and phoned Joey, only for me to find his phone on the bed. I was going red, crying uncontrolably. The only person I could call was Brenna.
"Hello Sarah." She said when she answered.
"Brenna! H..have you seen Joey any..ywhere?!" I said, crying.
"No, whats up babe?!" She said. She sounded pretty worried.
"I..I'm in labour!" I screamed.
"I'll be right over." She said, quickly hanging up.
I sat on the bed, crying, screaming, needing Joey more than ever.

Brenna had run up the stairs, followed by more people.
"Babe! I'm here!" Joey shouted, running into the bedroom. He ran over to me, and I held his hand.
"It wants out! I need it out! It hurts!" I shouted. A nurse came through the room followed by Brenna.
"You need to push, I see the head." The nurse said, while she put her gloves on. I was holding Joey's and Brenna's hand, and I pushed as hard as I could, probably breaking their hands.
"Good, again sweetheart." The nurse said, so I did.
"My hand, it pains!" Joey mumbled.
"One more time sweetheart, just one more." I nodded and screamed while pushing, I was then relieved as I felt the baby come out. I took loads of deep breaths, falling backwards, letting go of Brenna's and Joey's now red hands.
"You're now a mom to a beautiful, healthy, baby girl." The nurse said, handing me the baby.
All I could say was 'Oh my god.' I called Joey's name and he looked up.
"She's ours." I smiled, stroking her cheek.
"She's gorgeous." Brenna smiled.
"She's Lola..." Joey smiled. I looked up at him, handing him our now named baby girl, Lola.
Joey slowly took her from me, and her eyes opened and she slowly smiled. Tears rolled down Joey's face, and mine, and Brennas.

After everyone had left me and Joey just stared at Lola in admiration, while she slept in her crib.
"We're going to have some pretty sleepless nights." I said, resting my head on Joey's shoulder.
"Who cares, we have a beautiful daughter, and I have a beautiful wife, who I've missed kissing very much." He said, bringing me close to him and kissing me passionately. I felt his tongue enter my mouth, so my tongue entered his. We were sharing our spit together, but we both didn't care seeing as this was us, we were in love. All this enjoyment was only to be ruined as Lola started crying. "Okay, I now see what you mean." Joey giggled, walking over to the crib, softly picking up Lola. I smiled over at him, he was going to make a great father.
♠ ♠ ♠
EARLY BIRTH. :P. This is a sorta.. update chapter in a way. :)

I'd like to thank all the commenters and subscribers and readers for making this story be one of the most successful stories I have written. All your comments make me feel amazing, and makes me write more and more of this story. :] Espcially Jade, Lavada and Sarah. :) Thank you! xo.