Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Twenty-six.

“...Lola.” I mumbelled, immediately bursting into tears. I couldn’t handle it. Why did she have to leave us? She’s only a baby, we haven’t heard her talk yet... we haven’t seen her walk... Joey had always told me that he can’t wait for the day when Lola started school...we’re never going to see that day anymore.

“Okay ma’am...” The doctor nodded. It looked as if she didn’t care at all, which really frustrated me. She walked out of the door, when another doctor came rushing in.

“MRS JORDISON!” He shouted, as if something had happened. My heart began beating even faster. What’s happened? Have I lost Joey? Has Lola began breathing? Is there something wrong with me? Am I losing them both?

“What..?” I asked. “Tell me what’s going on...” I asked straight after. I stood up walking towards him, ignoring the tears that ran down my pale, scratched face every second.

“It’s not bad news, I promise!” He reassured me. I was relieved, but I was still worried, why did he come running in here like that?

“Then...why are you here?” I asked.

“It’s about your husband!” He smiled. Why was he smiling!? My husband is lying in his hospital bed, close to death! Is this something to be happy about!? “He’s concious!”

“What!?” I said, confused. He’s concious!?

“He’s awake!! But...”

“But?” I said. I knew there was going to be bad news.

“He may have lost some memory.” The doctor stated. Oh God...please don’t tell me that he’s forgotten me. “Do you want to go see him?”

“Of course I want to see him!” I demanded. The doctor smiled and walked me to his hospital room.

I walked in, seeing his body laid there, on the bed. His eyes were open, he was staring at the wall oppisite him. I knew he didn’t know why he was here... it was probably the first question he asked. I coughed quietely, hoping that he didn’t hear me. I walked over to his bedside, sitting next to him, waiting.

His head turned slowly towards me, and his head tilted slightly. He doesn’t remember me.

“Hey...” I said, trying to fight back tears.

“Hello...” He replied. His voice was different, it wasn’t the voice that I remember...

“How are you feeling?” I asked. I didn’t want to ask him if he knew who I was.

“Sore... confused...” He stated, gulping. “How about you?”

“You don’t need to worry about me, Joey.” I said.

“My names Nathan.” He said.

I knew it. The doctors...they’ve made sure that his name remains Nathan, not Joey...what are the guys from Slipknot going to think? SHIT! What about him BEING in Slipknot? What if he can’t remember how to play drums? I knew this was going to cause loads of trouble.

“Sorry...Jo..Nathan.” I looked down.

“You should’ve known, Sarah, you’re my wife.” He stated.

He remembers me? What about Lola? What if he doesn’t remember her? Would he even care about what’s going to happen later on tonight?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all! Sorry about the lack of updates. I had lost ALL of my stories due to my old laptop firstly being rebooted twice, then stolen. I now have a new laptop and i've just come across updating stories. Hope you enjoy! I'll update asap.