Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Six.

Around 3pm, I recieved a text from Joey. He told me how he had arrived in Bristol. I stood up and walked out the door into the wintery air. I made my way to the station. Man, was I nervous about this. When I arrived in the station, I immediately saw Joey. I waved and he walked towards me. He went into his bag when he was right infront of me, and told me to turn around. So I did. I felt a cold, metal object on my neck. When Joey touched my shoulders, I looked down. He got me a necklace. A necklace with my name on it, inside a heart.
"Oh my god, Joey. Why did you get me this?" I asked, spinning around. I pulled him into a hug.
"Because you're special..." He replied, putting his arms around my waist. Luckily, we were roughly the same height, so you couldn't tell the age difference. We pulled away from the hug, and Joey immediately grabbed my hand.
"Lets go get some coffee. I need coffee... and cookies." He said, pulling me to the Starbucks in the station. We walked towards the remaining 2 seat table, and Joey pulled the chair out for me.
"Sit down, love. I'll go order. What do you want?" He asked. His blue eyes staring into mine.
"You.." I whispered, silently, just so he wouldn't hear.
"Huh?" He asked. I blinked a few times, just to make out I was day dreaming.
"Oh, a coffee would be fine, thanks." I smiled. I was glad he didn't hear. He may of ran away after it.
"Okay, sweetie" He said. I then felt a soft kiss on my cheek. Joey. Just. Kissed. My. Cheek. I tried not to scream, I didn't wanna sound obsessive.

Joey came back with 2 coffees, and a plate of cookies. He sat oppisite me and gave me my coffee.
"You look gorgeous today." He said, smiling.
"So do you." I replied, smiling.
"You look more gorgeous, though." He said, holding my hands and rubbing them.
"You like making me blush, don't you?" I said laughing.
"Majorly." He stared into my eyes, and raised both of my hands to his lips, and kissed them. I was in love, true love.

He let go of my hands, and picked a cookie up, handing it to me.
"They're yum." He said. "Eat one" he smiled. So I did. They were pretty yum.
"Yuuuum" I said, enjoying the cookie.
"Maybe, we should take a strol... around that park." He pointed to the park across the road from the station. I nodded, and drank the rest of the coffee. Joey did too. I picked the cookies up and put them in a paper bag and stood up. Joey stood up too, holding his hand out for me to hold. I held his hand and he put our hands around my shoulder. We walked out the station and towards the park. It was like we were a couple.

We reached the park, and we strolled around. I took a cookie out the bag and ate half of it. And gave the other half to Joey. He smiled and put some in his mouth, signalling me to bite the other half, so I did. I bit half of it off, then Joey's and I's lips joined together. I was shocked at the beginning of it but I then got used to it. I put my arms around his neck, while he put his arms around my waist. This kiss lasted a good while, until we finally pulled away, catching our breathes.
"Where does this lead us to?" Joey asked.
"Anywhere you want it to lead us to.." I answered.
"So, we can become an 'us' if you want us to?" He asked.
"Sure, I definately want that." I replied, smiling.
"Great, we're officially an item" Joey smiled also, pulling me back into a kiss, which didn't last long, then a warming hug. This was a dream come true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter's going to be a small one, so I'll update twice tomorrow. :). So um. I have a new story if anyones interested. It's called 'No one cares, so why should I?' :D. Comment and subscribe, pleasums. <3