Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Seven.

I had arrived home after an eventful day. Joey, was back in Birmingham for his last show in the UK of the tour tomorrow. Me and Joey had hugged and kissed several times after officially becoming an item. Joey said he'd phone me tomorrow before he goes on stage. He told me he loved me. Never had I thought I'd be his girlfriend less than a week after meeting him at the end of a show.

The next day had arrived, luckily I woke up in time as Joey had just phoned me. I answered.
"Hello dear." I said, stretching.
"Hello babe. You alright?" He asked. He sounded pretty tired. But dude, who cares. He just called me BABE.
"I'm good now I'm talking to you, how are you?" I replied. I wanted to see him desperately.
"I'm upset..." He replied. All that was going through my mind was 'why is he upset?!'
"Whats up babe?" I asked, pretty worried.
"I miss you. I miss seeing your beautiful face. I miss hugging you. I miss kissing you. I don't want to leave the UK, now..." He said. It sounded like he was majorly upset. I wanted to cry.
"I miss you too, loads... I don't want you to leave... you won't be back for ages." I sighed.
"We can be together forever, if you're able to come with me.." He said. I couldn't believe it.
"You want me to come back to America with you?" I asked, confused.
"Yeah, I want you to move in with me, basically." He replied.
"Of course I will... when do you want me to meet you?" I asked. Already packing my stuff.
"I can meet you in Bristol... I'll be 2 hours or so..." He said. No wonder he phoned early.
Okay, I'll meet you at the station. I love you, Joey." I said.
"I love you too, Sarunny. Lots." He said, and he then did a 'muah' sound and hung up. I jumped out of bed and grabbed a suitcase from my wardrobe and shoved everything in there.
I was moving in with Joey Jordison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like promised, I said I'd update twice today, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. :) Comment and subscribe. x