Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Nine.

About 2 hours into the train journey, we had still not arrived. Joey's phone started ringing.
"Hello? Corey... no. I haven't run away. I'm on my way back. Bristol. I went to get my girlfriend... yes, she's moving in with me. Yes I love her. Look, Corey, I'll see you in a bit." He said, hanging up.
I giggled.

An announcement came through the train alerting passengers that we will soon me arriving in Birmingham. A huge grin came upon btoh mine and Joey's faces and we snuggled closer. That's when it started to snow. I looked outside in excitment, shock... happiness. I had never seen snow for ages, so this was a special moment. And luckily, I was spending it with the most special person in my entire life.

As we arrived in the station, I grabbed all my luggage.
"Nope." Joey said pulling me back, and taking the luggage. I sighed once again and followed him off.
"Why can't I hold a baaaag?" I whined.
"Cause, you're a lady." Joey winked.
"A lady capable to hold her luggage." I winked back.
"You're my lady, who has a man who's going to hold his lady's luggage. Now come on, we gotta go make angels in the snow!" Joey said, excitedely. We started walking faster and we got outside the station. Joey led me around a corner where no one was. There was lots of snow. He let go of my bags and pulled me towards him. He pulled my face close to me, gently, so he didn't break my neck, and we stood there, lips a centimeter away from eachother. I felt his warm breath hit my face, that was when we kissed. We carried on kissing. We fell to the ground on the cold snow and carried on kissing. Joey's tongue started to play with mine. We finally stopped kissing when we realised we were attempting to take off eachothers clothes.
"This really isn't the place" He said.
"I agree." I nodded.
"My hotel room?" Joey suggested. I nodded and we both stood up, grabbing the luggage and making our way to the hotel.

I remember on the train how Joey said he was in a separate hotel to the other 8, so luckily we wouldn't be disturbed. We reached the hotel and Joey checked in. We brought the luggage into the lift, and we were still unable to let go of eachother.

When we reached the floor Joey's room was situated in, we grabbed the luggage and ran. Joey quickly put the key into the lock and let me in and locked the door behind him. He pushed me gently onto the wall and we started making out again. I took his jacket off, while he was taking mines off. I then pulled away and took his shirt off, while he undid mine. We collapsed onto the bed, taking the rest of our clothing off and continued to kiss on the bed. That was when I felt a pain, a sensual pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe I put this chapter in one of my stories... I'm a dumbass, seriously. I'm gonna update again straight after, so comment! xx