Status: Currently on hiatus.

I Swear, I Love You

Eight.

I got to the station, but Joey was no where to be seen. I looked at the trains that were due to come into the station. The one from Birmingham was due in 5 minutes. I smiled and dragged my suitcases to the waiting seats.

10 minutes later, a huge crowd walked towards the waiting areas. That's when I saw Joey. I stood up and waved and he ran towards me.
"I've missed you so much Sarah!" He said, picking me up while he hugged me.
"I've missed you too Joey!" I said, wrapping my arms around him. He put me down and he wiped the hair from my eyes and kissed me.
"The train back to Birmingham is in half hour, we can go get a coffee if you like..." He asked, arms still wrapped around my waist. I nodded and we walked to Starbucks. We didn't sit in, we just ordered two coffees, and cookies, then made our way back to the waiting area.

I sipped the coffee, forgetting it was hot. It burnt my lip.
"Oww!" I said, rubbing my lip. Joey took my hand away from my lip, laughing.
"Stop, let me make it better..." He said pulling me towards him. He licked my lip with his tongue, then kissed me passionately. Wow.

People were looking at us, but we didn't care. We stood there hugging, kissing, we were basically in love. An annoucement came through the speakers saying that passengers going to Birmingham can board the train now. I picked up my suitcases but Joey shaked his head. He took them off me and nodded to go forward. I sighed and walked on, Joey walking behind me.

We boarded the train and then Joey walked towards a 2 seater bit. He told me to sit towards the window, so I went in and sat. He sat down after me, immediately wrapping his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest, and he kissed my forehead.
"Maybe we should both have a little nap" He suggested, I nodded and gave him a kiss, then slowly drifted off into a calm sleep.

Half hour later, I felt someone playing with my hair, I opened my eyes. It was Joey.
"Did you have a nice sleep babe?" He asked. I sat up and nodded.
"Your chest is a nice cushion." I said, stretching.
"Really? That's good. We just started going about 10 minutes ago, still got ages to go.." Joey said pulling me closer to him. I rested on his shoulder, my arm around his waist.
"What we gonna do, then?" I asked, yawning.
"EAT COOKIES!" Joey said excitedely, I giggled.
"You're so cute." I said smiling.
"Not as cute as you." Joey said, kissing my nose. I smiled and held onto his soft hand.
"I can't wait to live my whole life with you, y'know" He said, kissing my hand. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update. (:
Who knows, I might update later on tonight. :P:)
Comment and Subscribe.
xxx