Steal A Kiss In The Moment

Meant To Be Together, Meant ForNoone But Eachother

They sat on the deck, watching the waves crash on the shore. James sat in a wicker chair, puffing his cigarette. Danika sat on the middle stair, her long legs extended, her toes in the sand.

"This is amazing," Danika breathed.

James inhaled another puff of smoke. "Yup."

"James?" Danika said, crossing her legs.

James blew the smoke into the air. "Yeh?"

"Why me?" Danika asked, turning her head, her nose almost touching his knee.

James stared forward into the ocean for a moment. "Well, Dani," he sucked his cigarette, "I love you." he said, the smoke adding force to his words.

Danika smiled and looked forward.

"I love you more," she replied.

James laughed and flicked his cigarette into the sand.

He placed a fist on top of Danika's head, and tousled her long, brown hair.

He did not argue.


"DANI!"

Danika was pulled from the memory by a voice bellowing her name.

He was the only one she'd do anything for.

"Yeah, babe?" she responded.

"Can you come here?" James asked from the other room.

Danika walked into the room, immediately being submerged in a cloud of smoke.

She spotted James lounging in his chair, a phone in one hand, a cigarette in the other.

"Your mother wishes to speak with you," James said, smirking, handing Danika the phone.

Great.

Danika lifted the phone to her ear.

Here goes nothing.

"Hello mother."
♠ ♠ ♠
okaaaaaaaaay, its a story! yay!

so it will get better.

opinions?
xo
Paige