Status: Complete (: but should I make a sequel? Yes? No? Maybe? :)

Come and Get Me

Forever is an Understatement.

The intercom in the airplane woke me up. If I was being precise, I think it was about five in the morning in Canada. I couldn’t tell what time it was in New Jersey though. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I was scared shitless. It might be like a middle aged man or maybe some creepy guy or something. I turned around slowly and looked at the person to my right.

Relief shot through me as I saw Zack’s handsome face pressed against the airplane seat. He actually came after me.

“Zack?” I said trying to shake him awake. The stewardess was eyeing us from one point of the aisle. I could tell that she was eager to get us up and out of the plane so she could go home and rest or something.

Zack woke up after I tried to get out of his hold. His sleepy eyes fluttered open and sadness painted pictures on his face. I grabbed my bag in the overhead cabin once I unbuckled my seatbelt and got up. Zack followed suit and grabbed my hand before walking out of the airplane.

“Don’t worry, Zack,” I whispered up to him. “I’m not going anywhere,” I said and watched us the trace of sadness from his eyes vanished. A small smile came upon his lips as we walked towards our bags to claim our baggage.

Zack didn’t speak much while we were claiming our bags. He didn’t speak a word to me when we hailed for a cab. It worried me a lot but maybe he wanted to be somewhere private. Some place where no one could hear us talking or something like that. Zack had always been thoughtful and that was one thing I’ve always loved about him.

I gave the driver my address and rode in silence as I watched the dark New Jersey streets pass us by.

We got into my house in a matter of minutes. Once we finished grabbing all our bags, I grabbed the keys to my house and unlocked it. I walked into the living room and dropped all of my bags on the floor. Everything looked the same. Nothing was touched meaning no one broke into the house.

The door shut and Zack came into view. He placed his bags on the hallway and made his way over to me.

“Zack, I’m sorry about everything too,” I said thinking about the conversation we had in the airport. I looked down at the carpet and watched as he pushed some of the bags away just to get close to me.

“We should really start over you know,” he said causing a smile to tug on my lips.

“I think I’d like that,” I told him as he pulled me into a tight embrace. “I’ve missed you so much,” I mumbled into his chest.

“I’ve missed you too but we don’t have to keep missing each other anymore,” he said and I pulled away a few inches to see what he had in mind. “Brooke, I have a place in Huntington, California and I would really love if you could come and move in with me.” He said and I smiled wider. I hugged him tighter and took in the scent of him.

“I’d love to,” I said pulling away and giving him a kiss. This was the way it was supposed to happen. This was hoe everything should have been in the first place.

But if things didn’t happen like it did, maybe Zack wouldn’t be here in my very living room kissing me. Maybe he would never have asked me to move in with him. Maybe I would end up living my life miserable and alone. I don’t regret anything anymore because it led me here.

This moment was where it all happened for me. This was where I was truly happy. I had everything I could ever want in life. I didn’t care if we were going to have some problems in the near future. All I do know is that I was going to be happy with him. And I wanted that. Fortunately for me, he did too.

He came and got me. Now, I’m locked under his spell and I know this will last for a very long time. Forever might be an understatement but I didn’t care anymore. As long as I was with him, everything would turn out just fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last and final chapter of this story.
Thank you to all of you who read this and subscribed.
Thank you to those who shared some of their thoughts on this. It really means a lot.
So you decide, Sequel or no sequel?
Read&Comment :)