1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 1

“Bye guys," said Lily as she waved friends off so they could go to their separate terminals. On the outside I looked sad and depressed, but on the inside I was super jealous. All three of my BFF's were going somewhere for summer. Casi was going to NYC for a young author’s camp. Eliza was going with her dad to visit extended family in London. Lea is going with her parents to Hawaii. And where am I going......nowhere.

Yup I'm stuck here in Malibu with my dad. Don't get me wrong I love my dad, he pretty much raised me. He used to be the star forward for the Lakers, then he coached the Sacramento Kings, and now he coaches the Malibu Prep high school varsity team. As you can tell he's pretty rich and he loves basketball. I love basketball too; I was the star point guard on my 8th grade team. But my dad always comes up with crazy ideas for us to do each summer.

Last summer we tried hang gliding, (I am totally afraid of heights, so that didn’t work.), the year before we tried surfing. (Surfing is now my 2nd favorite sport.) The list just goes on and on.

As I walk back to my limo (yes I have a limo, sue me) I remember my dad said he wants to run an idea by me tonight. O goody! I hop in the limo.

“Where to Lily," asked my driver Henry.
“Just take me to Hotdog on the stick; I have about 3 hours to kill."
“Okay, but which one?"
“The one on Muscle beach is fine."
Then I laid my head back and listened to my I-phone for the rest of the ride
****************************************************************************************
“Can I help who's next please," asked the girl who was taking the orders. I love coming here the food is great and I love seeing the workers wearing their funny multi-colored hats.
“Yes, I'll have a corndog, some fries, and lemonade please."
“Okay that will be $7.35."
I pull a ten out of my pocket and hand in to the girl.
“Your change is $2.65. Please step around to the pickup window please."
I put the change in my pocket and do as I'm told.
When I get to the window the guy says “Order number 7 is ready."
“That’s me;" I say and grab my food.
I'm almost done drowning my fries in ketchup when some guy next to me says, “Your Coach Tyler's daughter, right?"
“The one and only."
“Your dad is like the best basketball coach ever."
“That’s what I've heard."
“Is he here with you?"
“No."
“Aww man, I would love his autograph."
I pull one of the autographed pictures of my dad I carry around in my purse.
“Here you go," I said and I handed him the picture.
“Wow! Thanks so much kid."
“No problem," I said and walked away.
******************************************************************************************
I love Muscle Beach in the afternoon. It's just so peaceful. While I'm eating I decide to check my emails. There was one from Casi saying:
Hey Lil,
I just landed in NYC. I’m so excited. I hope you stop moping and get out and have some fun.
I miss you already. I’ll call you when I get my dorm.
TTYL
- Casi
God, she’s having fun already and I’m stuck here eating a corndog. Life sucks! But you know what I’m going to do what she says and get off my ass and have some fun already.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story, so I hope you all like it. Plz comment. : - )