1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 8

Connor’s POV

It breaks my heart to see Lily cry, but it cheers me up to see that she picked me to comfort her. My shirt was soaked with her tears, but I didn’t care. Even though she was so sad, I was really happy. When she finally stopped crying she looked directly into my eyes.

“I’m really sorry I got your shirt all wet,” she said.
“No biggie.”
“Why are you so sad,” I asked.
“I-I don’t want to get into to it,” she said.
“Okay.”

We sat in silence for awhile, just listening to each other breathe. It was a good time as any to say what I said next.

“Lily, I love you! I’ve loved you since forever, I’ve wanted to hold you, to kiss you, and hear you say ‘I love you Connor!’ I know this all seems sudden but-“
“I know,” she said interrupting my speech.
“What do you mean you know,” I asked confused. I mean how could she know?
“Everyone knows.”
“Well do you love me back?”
“I like you, but I don’t love you, yet. So, why don’t we go out and take it one step at a time,” she said to my amazement.

I leaned in and sealed the deal with a kiss. And guess what, she actually kissed me back. It was better than anything I’ve ever dreamed about.
*******************************************************************************************
Lily’s POV

I can’t believe I’m going out with Connor. I just can’t believe it! On my way to my house I sent out a mass text to Lea, Casi, and Eliza saying:
Connor said he loves me! And now we r goin out! He’s an amazing kisser! LOL!
Lea: u go girl!
Casi: u guys r perfect 4 each other!
Eliza: finally LOL!


When I got home my dad started yelling at me for running out on you-know-who (I can’t say his name without cringing.)

“What’s your excuse young lady,” he asked.
“Girl problems,” I said. I always pull the ‘girl problems’ card when I’m in this kind of trouble.
“Oh, okay. Your off the hook,” he said embarrassed.
On my way out he said, “Don’t forget about the welcome dinner tonight. Your stylist will be here at 6.”
“K.”
I hope my dad got the good caterer.
******
That night
I checked myself one more time.
My hair: flat ironed by my stylist: perfect.
My makeup: perfect
My outfit: rocking.
Guess who my escort is? Connor!
***************************************************************************************
Todd’s POV

I checked my reflection in the mirror of my guest room. (The Tyler’s house has enough guest rooms that we each get our own room. My parents are rich, but they aren’t that rich.) My plan for tonight was to apologize to Lily for being an idiot and then I would ask her out. It’s the perfect plan. Tonight will be a night to remember!
***************************************************************************************
Connor’s POV

I checked the outfit Lily picked out for me. I hope she things I look good in it because I’m going to be her escort-dude-thing. I really don’t care what I have to do as long as I’m with Lily. Tonight will be are first date! I hope I don’t screw up!

**************************************************************************************

Lily’s POV

When I saw Todd my heart sped up. I just have to remember that I’m dating Connor. I tried to leave my room without Todd seeing me, but he did.

“Lily,” he said.
“Yes Todd.”
“I’m sorry for what I did.”
“I forgive you.”
“Cool. So, do you-”
“Ms.Lily your boyfriend is here,” the butler said.

I ran straight downstairs into the arms of Connor. He kissed me deeply. When he pulled away he said, “You look beautiful.”

“You’re not too bad yourself,” I said.

My dad walked over soon after that.
“Hello Connor. I haven’t seen you in awhile,” my dad said.
“Hello Mr. Tyler.”
“Daddy, Connor is my new boyfriend.”
“Finally,” he said. “I’ve been waiting for you two to get together for years.”
Me and Connor looked at him stunned.
“You two have fun. I’ve got to go check on the food,” he said before he walked away.
“Come on Connor, let’s go to my room.”

On our way upstairs I saw that Todd hasn’t moved the whole time I was downstairs. Wonder what’s wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. plz comment.
Lily's outfit.
Todd's outfit.
Connor's outfit.