1 girl, 5 boys, 3 months, and 1 house. Help!

Chapter 9

Lily’s POV

Me and Connor walked hand in hand to the hammock in my backyard. I thought back to the welcome dinner and willed myself not to laugh. If you’re wondering what's so funny it's that the whole time we ate Todd was shooting daggers at Connor. Someone’s jealous!

But now I'm starting to think that me and Connor aren't that great of a couple. When I hold his hand I feel like he's my brother and not my boyfriend. Did you ever have that feeling? I want to break up with him but I don't want it to ruin our friendship. What am I going to do?

“Lily, I have something to tell you," Connor said.
"I have something to tell you too," I said
“Why don't we say it at the same time......1....2....3"
"I think we should break up but I still want to be friends!"We said at the same time.
“Wow maybe we do share a brain." I said
“Well I'm glad that was easy I thought you were going to get mad at me," Connor said.
“Me too I thought I was going to break your heart since you've liked me for so long," I said.
"I'm just glad we feel the same way so it's not awkward," he said.
"How about we just forget about this whole relationship?" I said.
“Already forgotten," he said.
“Do you want to get the other guys a teach them to surf?"
“Hell yeah," he said.

Then we raced each other back to the house. It's going to be a fun night!

**************************************************************************
Todd's POV

I don't think I've ever been this jealous before. I mean I was jealous when my ex-girlfriend Chrissy started dating again but I got over it fast because I didn't like her that much. But with Lily it's a whole 'nother level of jealousy. It's really weird.

I started to look out the window but stopped when I saw Connor and lily out there. They'll probably start making out soon. I just can't bear to watch that. I should be happy for her. I mean she found the guy of her dreams. Its better being rejected this way then being rejected by her saying it right to my face. Maybe I should give up girls. Nah! That's probably my dumbest thought ever.

I threw on some sweatpants and a tee shirt and went to join the guys downstairs. Guess this is going to be one of the many Fridays I'll spend girl less.

*****************************************************************************
Lily’s POV

I put on my favorite pajamas and waited in the hall for Connor to change so we could tell the guys are plans for tonight together. Since my dad went to a party with some friends we had the whole house to ourselves. Which meant it was time for mattress surfing!

Let me explain what it is: when me and Connor we 7 we were really bored on a rainy day. So my dad gave us some old mattresses and we brought them to the basement. Then we took turns sliding done the stairs. So for Christmas my dad had a whole course built for us to ride the mattresses on. It also has mattresses made to look like race cars. So me and Connor made up a game where you race people in a tournament and the winner gets $5 from everyone enrolled in the tournament. But if we have lots of people we make teams and ride together on the same mattress. It's really fun!

Once Connor was ready we went downstairs and told the guy our plan and they were all for it. Well except for Todd who just sat there and sulked. I wonder what his problem is?
So me and Connor took the guys to the track and showed them how to do it. We also let them have a few practice runs to get used to it. After an hour Connor and the guys went upstairs to grab a couple sodas. Which left me and Todd alone.

"Dude, what's wrong," I asked. (I've been spending too much time with the guys.)
“Nothing," He said flatly.
“Yeah there is. You haven't smiled all day."
"It’s just...I...just....um...really miss my dog lucky. Yeah that's it!" He said.
"Um okay.....well you can hug my dog if you need a hug." I said.
"Okay thanks and here comes the guys."
"Yeah."

There is something else on Todd’s mind I just know it. But the guys were coming down the stairs so I just dropped the whole subject entirely. Cody tossed me and Todd sodas. Cody is so nice to bad he's taken.

When everyone was ready we broke up into teams, but since there are 7 people I was going to race by myself. Connor was with Cody. Todd was with Nate. Mike was with Seth. Let the games begin! Since I was alone I got to race first and I had my pick of opponents so I picked Mikes team.

Connor blew the whistle and the race was on. And FYI mikes team sucked big time! I won without even trying. Next up I raced Connors team and we tied so we raced again. And I won! Now it was time to race Todd and Nate. The race was really close but I crossed the finish line a second before Todd and Nate did. So I got $30. I was so happy. But, I knew that wouldn’t last for long, and it didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I'm sry this took so long to put up, but i've been really busy helping take care of my sick grandma. She died last week so i want to dedicate this chapter to her. Plz comment!

Lily's pajamas.