You're All I Ever Wanted

Jake

I woke up smiling blissfully. I had slept so well last night. No nightmares at all. I felt so safe with him. Speaking of him I sat up and looked around. Where had he gone? I stood up and looked around. He had left. I sighed and started to walk back home. I hoped remembered how to get home. It was so dark last night and I had run after him. I was so afraid he would leave me. He did despite me asking him not too. Maybe he was hungry or something? I rolled my eyes. Lillie it’s a damn dog. Why do you care? I heard a voice and my head jerked into that direction. He ran so fast I rubbed my eyes. Within seconds I was wrapped in Jake’s arms. I smiled and pulled him closer. Wait what am I doing? Jake didn’t love you Lillie. Gabe did though Lillie remember that but no matter what I told myself I couldn’t pull myself out of Jake’s grasps. He smelled so good and he was so warm. He pulled away and cupped my face.
“Where were you Lillie? I was worried sick about you. Every one is out looking for you.” I nodded.
“I am so sorry Jake I didn’t mean to scare any one.” He nodded and pulled me into a hug then he pulled away and cupped my face again.
“I thought I lost you again Lillie. Please don’t disappear on me again.” I nodded and jumped on him.
“Lets go home Jake.” He smiled at me. I jumped down off of him. He ran behind me and scooped me up. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt so right. I didn’t have to force feelings that weren’t there. I was able to feel like myself. No this was wrong I couldn’t do this to Gabe. He was the reason I was back in La Push. Jake looked down at me and my doubt melted. His eyes held so much warmth and happiness I couldn’t feel guilty any more. He smiled at me and his eyes never left mine we walked the whole way to my house like that. His eyes still held all the warmth they had when he first looked down at me. I wondered what was going through his mind.
“Jake what are you thinking?” He looked taken back by my sudden question. He paused for a second then sighed and looked back down at me.
“I was thinking about how different things would be had I not caused you to leave me.” I smiled then I reached up and touched his cheek softly with my hand.
“Why do you stress on the past so much. I am here now.” He smiled and then set me down.
“Good point,” he leaned in again. He was going to kiss me. I held my breath. This was what I wanted. I wanted him. I still wanted to belong to Jake. His lips were so close to mine and they barely touched when we heard laughter. I am going to kill who ever was standing behind me. Quil stood there laughing. Jake smiled then looked at me.
“I’ll be right back Lillie. Quil and I have to have a small talk.” I giggled and Quil took off running. Jake grinned at me then took off after Quil.
I walked into my house and my brother and Kaitlin were talking at the kitchen table. Sean for once had a serious look on his face and Kaitlin grabbed his hand. I don’t think they have noticed me yet.
“Sean none of that matters to me I love you.” I jumped back. Did she say what I thought she did? He leaned in and kissed her.
“I am the luckiest guy in the world. Are you scared of what we are?” I made my presence known and sat down at the table. Sean smiled at me.
“Did you and Jakey kiss yet?” I laughed.
“Well because I wanted you to win the bet we almost did but Quil interrupted it.” He swore.
“That damn cheater. Where is he now?” I laughed.
“I believe he is getting murdered by Jake at the moment.” He smiled.
“Good I hope Jake kills him.” I laughed. I saw Jake come out of the forest looking around. I smiled and got out of my chair. Kaitlin laughed.
“Are you sure you don’t have feelings for Jake?” I stopped in my tracks. No I couldn’t go to him. I had to try to get over him and I was falling deeper for him. I sighed and shook my head. My back door opened and almost cracked me in the head. Jake was standing in front of me.
“Now where were we?” I laughed. He pulled me closer and he leaned down to kiss me again. I actually leaned back. I had been wondering for far too long how his lips felt. His lips brushed mine then he kissed me. My lips felt like an electric current had zapped them. I pulled him closer I didn’t want to lose this feeling. It was weird. I had never felt like this before. We broke apart and he pressed his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes again. It was weird I felt like every thing was in slow motion. This was weird. We were only Jake and Lillie best friends and that’s all we ever would be. I sighed and he pulled me back up to stare into my eyes. My brother coughed and we lost concentration. We stared over at him. He had the hugest smile on his face.
“Jake did you just…”
♠ ♠ ♠
did Jake just what dun dun dahhhhh
lol sorry couldnt resist
i have 6 subscribers now eeek
im loving all the love guys lol keep it up