Remembering February

Depression

It’s been a week, since the day that Ryan and Keltie broke up,

He disappeared since then.

I was worried that something might happen to him, but I don’t want to visit, it would make him more upset.

21 February 2008

I woke up from my bed, brush my teeth and put on my black skinny jeans with white tank top, then I rushed to school because I’m late. Then my blackberry vibrated, I got a text and it was Katy.

‘Hey where are you? Lets skip school today, I’m at the bar, see you there’

Great, I’m too lazy to come to school anyways, I asked the driver to turn around. About 10 minutes later I finally arrived at the bar that she was talking about.

I walked out of the cab and enter the bar.

Then I saw him

I saw Ryan Ross there drinking alone

He looked depressed, but I don’t want to come to him, and make him upset than he already is, so instead I went to Katy.

“ Hey Katy”

“ Zooeeeeyyyyy!” she screamed and hugged me, she smells awful.

“ God, are you drunk?”

“ Yeah hahaha” she laughed, still drinking that beer, and then she threw up.

“ Damn it Kate, what’s wrong with you?”

“ I got kicked out of the house and nowhere to live,” she said still laughing.

“ Oh my god, what happened?”

She told me the story, so it turns out that Kate has been doing drugs, and her parents found
out, so she got kicked out.

And for now she’s living with me.

So then I called Brendon so that he could pick up Katy to stay at his place for a while, because my apartment is a mess.

I want to stay for a little while, well maybe talk to Ryan; I want to ask him what has been going on with him.

After Brendon arrived, he talked to Ryan for a while and then left with Katy.

“ Hey are you okay?”

“ Zoeey! I’m glad to see you!” Ryan said as he drank another shot.

God he drank like 10 shots

“ Ugh, you’re drunk too” I said pulling him up so that I could see his face.

He’s still charming even if he’s drunk

“ How long have you been here?” I asked curiously.

“ Three, four, five days I think” he laughed and then he fainted.

Too much alcohol

I couldn’t leave him alone, in this situation.
So I pulled him out of the bar, got a cab and went to my apartment.
I put him on the bed gently.

“ Where am I?” He asked, as I changed my clothes into black shorts and oversize t-shirt.

“ You’re at my place Ryan, are you okay?” I asked walking towards him.

“ Yeah, I think”

“ Okay, so do you want me to take you home?”

“ No, no I don’t want to go home” he said with a sad expression that makes me want to hug him.

“ What happened Ross? What happened between you and Keltie?”

“ That stupid bitch cheated on me”

“ Well, I knew that” I said looking at his eyes, but his eyes refuse to look at me.

“ I don’t want to talk about it,” He snapped

“ Okay, well get some rest”

I brought a blanket and pillows, so that I could sleep on the couch.

Then I heard something
I heard somebody cried
It was Ryan
I rushed into my bedroom, to comfort him

“ Ryan why are you crying?”

I know this is about Keltie.

I sat next to him and I put my finger on his chin, and pulled his face so that I could see him.

“ You know, you can talk to me about this”

“ I loved her,” he said quietly, not wanting to meet my eyes.

“ Look at me Ross, you are much better than Keltie, and you can’t waste you time crying over a girl who broke your heart. I mean have you look in the mirror? You can get anyone with that face, you’re Ryan Ross for god’s sake”

I could see his expression, tortured, miserable,

Broken hearted.
I hate to see him like this.

“ I’m gonna go to sleep now”

“ No, don’t leave” He pleaded.

“ What?”

“ Stay” He said as he leaned towards my face and kissed my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :) sorry for wrong grammar :p