Obsession

Moans Of Hate

I opened my eyes, light flooding through sending waves of pain racking through my head. I groaned loudly in pain, attempting to lift my hand to cover my pounding head. My hand was jerk back down with my attempt, none the less. I turned my head slowly, looking at my flesh. A brown peice of rope held it down against a board of wood. I gasped, panic suddenly grasping at my body, as I realized what was going on.
"Good morning my sweet."
I turned my head to face the man from the shop, his black hair was now pushed back, revealing his face. Horror struck me as I looked into his dark, black eyes. Their cold gaze lingered, burning into my mind. I let out a yelp, shutting my eyes.
Fear racked at my mind, my heart speeding as my hands began to sweat.
I was going to die.
The man walked forward, his footsteps ringing through my ears.
"Open your eyes."
I swallowed a round of saliva, opeing my eyes slowly, looking around me.
The room I was in was black, the carpet, the walls, everything. Even the bed. The walls were bare, and there was no windows, just one black door across the small box.
"Good pet." He purred, sitting next to me and brushed a lock of golden hair from my face. I winced, turning my head away from him in fear.
"Aw, are you scared of me?"
"Yes." The pain in my head began to dim, but still leaked through into my voice.
"Good."
A sudden wave a pain crashing into my cheek as his hand impacted with my flesh. I let out a scream, tears threathening to spill from my eyes.
The man laughed, his chuckle deep, causing a wave of shivers to creep across my skin. He leaned over me, his eyes flashing with lust.
"You are mine."
I stared at him in confusion, trying to desipher his words.
He grinned, showing his perfect white teeth. His hands slid up my shirt.
"Mine."
I gasped, letting out a scream.
"You can scream dear, but no one will hear."
I screamed again, his hand only to collapse over my mouth.
"It's time."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry to disappiont, but no rape rape scene. I'm 14 for god's sake. I'm not going to write that stuff QUITE yet. >.> Give me til april when i turn 15, then you can have all the sex you want xDD Rofl