Girls Make Boys Cry

Prologue

Laughter, music and the general hum of happy conversation drifted through the otherwise quiet grounds of the huge mansion... Due to the rain and the growing darkness the small figure of the stable boy could be easily missed... The upper class elite were having far too much fun to notice the inferior young man sneak into the enormous house. He tiptoed around the path leading to back entrance that led to the kitchen. Opening the door he found the warm little room empty, all of the staff were far too busy serving food and wine to be in the kitchen for long...

The rather scruffy young man dived straight for the table where the last of a loaf of bread was sitting... his stomach rumbled just at the sight of the scrap of food but he was far too good natured to keep the find to himself, he knew that his two friends were just hungry as he was... He picked up the bread and set about looking for other bits of food he could take that wouldn’t be noticed. As he passed by the cooking fire he was almost persuaded to stop and dry of a little but he knew it was too risky... Tearing himself away from the warmth he gathered together a few other little bits and made his way over to the door.

Slipping back out into the cool evening air he sighed with relief having not been caught like last time... however the breath had barely escaped his lips when a hand gripped his shoulder.

“I thought I had warned you Alistair...” A cold, harsh voice whispered.

The stable boy jumped and turned to face the son of his master...

“I’m sorry... I... I just...”

“No excuses this time...” The young master scowled “I let you off with a light beating last time but this time you will not be so kindly dealt with...”

“Please sir...” Alistair pleaded but he was cut off by the sound of much colder, older voice...

“Alexander! Where you?!”

“I will be back in a moment Father!”

Alistair took advantage of the small lapse in concentration from his mater and quickly wriggled free of his grasp before dropping his small bundle of food and running off across the grounds. He ran as fast he could, spurred on by the sound of protesting yells from his master...

Knowing that he couldn’t hide in the little room he called his home he made straight for the woods that bordered the vast estate. He could sense Alexander pursuing him, but his legs began to ache... he dug deep to find the energy to reach the cover of the dense trees but Alexander did not give up the chase...

After what felt like hours of running Alistair’s legs finally began to give out... He tried to force them to keep moving but he stumbled, falling forwards, his head hit the ground and he fell into unconsciousness...
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe
Hope you all like this...
xxxx