Girls Make Boys Cry

You go out in style

“I suppose it’s all well, but I have one query, why is it so… firm?”

“Arrr, Alex, stop complaining!” Vicky replied angrily.

“Alexander, my name is Alexander.”

“What ever…” Vicky replied walking out of the room, towards her own room.

There was a quite knock on the door and Laura peeked her head through the opening of the door. “I heard shouting…”

“Yes… that other women you live with…”

“Vicky,”

“Vicky yes, she is rather temperamental isn’t she?” Alexander said fluffing up his pillow.

Laura giggled and nodded.

“But not all the time, she just gets annoyed a little too easy…”

Alexander gave a nod and continued eying up his bed, Laura backed out of the room to see Alistair on the landing looking clueless.

“You can sleep in my room; I’ve phoned Clairey… she’s staying at her boyfriends tonight.”

“No offence Miss Laura, but you do confuse me with the things you say… phoned?”

Laura once again giggled and smiled at the sweet man in front of her, but admiring how much more polite he was compared to his ‘master’.

“It doesn’t matter; I’ll explain tomorrow… would you like a bath before bed? Clean your wound out properly!?”

“I don’t want to be a bother within your home Miss.” Alistair squeaked.

Laura took a look at Ali properly, noticing the dirt on his face and his hair was thick with grease. His clothes were torn to shreds, he defiantly needed some new ones, his grey pants had rips and mud splashed all over them.

“It’s no problem… really… its not, I’ll run you a bath aye?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates from meee... I've been sick.. and had GCSE's todayy D:
I think i've done awful...
I'll stop rambling noww :D
Vicky x