Girls Make Boys Cry

The Taste Is Something New

“What are those two doing in there?” Alex asked turning to face Vicky’s bedroom door.

“I’d rather not explain, just go back to your room, I’ll shout you when Alistair has finished with the bathroom…”

Alexander huffed and stomped back to the spare room slamming the door shut.

Alistair pulled his dirty shirt above his head and passed held it, not knowing where to put it.

“I’ll wash it for you…” Laura smiled holding her hand out.

Alistair shyly passed over the shirt and Laura gasped.

“What are… those marks on your back?”

“When I sin, I get punished…” the male whispered looking down, ashamed of himself.

“How could someone do that to you?!”

“I get hungry and sneak into Master Davies’ house and…” Alistair couldn’t finish his sentence; he thought Miss Laura would hate him.

“But still, they shouldn’t beat you…” Laura shouted, staring wide eyed at the gashes across his tanned skin. “Does Alexander… beat you?”

“No his father does…”

Laura wrapped her arms around the topless male, being careful not to hurt him. He stood still; he had never received a hug from such a pretty female before he didn’t have a clue how to react. Alistair was shocked and slightly startled but his smile was huge on his lips.

“May I say, you smell divine…”

“Thanks… leave your clothes outside the door and I’ll put them in the wash and find you some clean ones for when you get out of the bath…”

Alistair smiled and nodded, he was utterly confused by the bathroom, by why Laura was being so nice to him, but he couldn’t help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while.... cswk O:
hope you like update :D
Vicky x