Girls Make Boys Cry

I Can't Pretend That I Don't See This

“I still cannot accept that you allow him to freshen up before me...” Alexander said snootily.

Laura rolled her eyes “Do you want anything washing?”

Alexander gave Laura a questioning look.

“Your clothes?”

“Oh no thank you...” Alexander replied “These clothes are beyond saving now... you wouldn’t possibly have any spare would you?”

“I think I could get you some.” Laura replied “Would you anything else to eat before your bath?”

“No thank you.” I will wait in that strange little room...”

Laura nodded and watched Alexander disappear into the bedroom before turning towards Vicky’s room, ignoring the giggles coming from inside the room she knocked loudly “I’m sorry interrupt guys but Ed could you please as Ted or Dan to bring over some clothes, Alexander and Alistair have none...”

“Well that should make you happy!” Ed shouted.

“How funny Edward!” Laura snarled “Now will you call them please?”

Without warning the door flung open revealing a rather ruffled looking Vicky “Why are you so intent on helping them?”

“Because...”

“Because she’s got nothing better to do!” Ed laughed as he traipsed past “I’ll go get your new houseguests some clothes from home...”

“Thank you Ed.” Laura frowned “I’m going to wash this...”

Vicky rolled her eyes as she watched Laura and Ed descend the stairs.

“Excuse me could...” Alexander paused as he poked his head out of the spare room “Where is your friend?”

“She’s gone to wash you’re mate’s shirt... What do you want?”

“I would like a candle please... It’s going dark...”

Vicky laughed and walked past the bewildered man into the room and flicked the light switch “We don’t live in the dark ages any more Lexy...” she laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go Vickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
xxxx